The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
just-joe

John Grahame Injured?

My sister has his stick also.. Both her and I got it from him, but he was looking at her and trying to give it to her only. So it's officially hers :D

You're lucky! I had to buy mine and leave it to Steve who worked in The Eye last season to point it out to me. That made me $90.00 poorer!!!! Ah, but it is so trashed, which I love! My Cam stick is the same way. although I have yet to have it signed.

You're lucky! I had to buy mine and leave it to Steve who worked in The Eye last season to point it out to me. That made me $90.00 poorer!!!! Ah, but it is so trashed, which I love! My Cam stick is the same way. although I have yet to have it signed.

Yeah..we were standing out back behind the RBC center after that practice to have him sign it. We didn't think he was ever going to come out, so we asked the goalie coach when he came out if Grahame was still back there. He said he was working out in the gym and was going to be awhile. But he decided to take us back there to meet him personally and have him sign it for us. It was way to awesome!!! That's how I got the pic with him.

That stinks for John as well as for my Rats. Whats Michael going to do sit the bench? if thats the case i hope they send peters who sucks or someone else! I really wanted Michael to Get the Rats off to a good start o well :unsure:

I'm going to the practice tomorrow (my first practice) at the RBC, will be interesting to see which goalies will be there. Hopefully we will have our answer then about John.

I feel so bad for him, especially for game 1 of the season..... I'm a huge fan, and last week i had a "Meet and Greet" with him to celebrate my 50th birthday. He was so sweet, went out of his way, and couldn't have made my day any better. He signed a picture I had taken of the two of us together and put "Natalie, my favorite girl". I'll never forget it!

I hope he's feeling much better soon!

My best guess would be whoever went to their practice should be able to let us know if JG was there and practicing

the latest report from practice is that Grahame was in goal.