The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
djharley

WHO WILL SCORE THE 1ST CANES GOAL THIS SEASON ?

Who scored the first goal the year we won the cup????

if he's still with the team i say him ;)

Not sure, but i know it started with a loss to the Lightning in Tampa 4-2 i believe :rolleyes:

I hope its Brindy because i have him on my fantasy team this year.

I'm picking Eric Staal cause Im hoping he comes out of the gate flying this year.

DJ, you should keep track of this and see who actually gets this right.

I'm picking Eric Staal cause Im hoping he comes out of the gate flying this year.

DJ, you should keep track of this and see who actually gets this right.

I'll say Erik Cole.

If that happens it will cost me a beer!! Of course that is a wager i really don't mind. My stepson and i have a standing wager every game, he gets the beer of his choice for every goal Cole scores and i get a pepsi for every goal Staal scores.

Vrbata scored the first one during the Cup Year, so unless there's a last minute trade, it won't be him. Staal had the second goal in a 5-2 loss the the Bolts.

Give Sutter a couple years, then you'll get to see him in the regular season down here. #14 heads back north after tonight's game according to what I've read.

My prediction for first goal- Wallin

Oldest daughter's prediction - Staal, of course (she'll post for herself when she gets old enough to get her own login here)

Give Sutter a couple years, then you'll get to see him in the regular season down here. #14 heads back north after tonight's game according to what I've read.

Oldest daughter's prediction - Staal, of course (she'll post for herself when she gets old enough to get her own login here)

Wardo of course. on a penalty shot!

if your daughter is right then I will be drinking a nice cold pepsi on opening night courtesy of my Stepson.