#1 beergirl 1 deleted

beergirl 1 deleted

Retired Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,614 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE(charlesnc @ Oct 8 2007, 02:09 PM)

For those people so unlucky (myself included) to have Charter Cable... I did that neat web chat thing today with them, they are still talking to both Center Ice and the NHL Network about carrying their programming. No time frame has been announced. It does not sound good to me. Why cant another Cable company buy them?

Where do you live that you have this cable company?

#2 acaniac

acaniac

All Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationApex NC

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:22 AM

For those people so unlucky (myself included) to have Charter Cable... I did that neat web chat thing today with them, they are still talking to both Center Ice and the NHL Network about carrying their programming. No time frame has been announced. It does not sound good to me. Why cant another Cable company buy them?

I dropped TWC after they kept raising their rates and could note explain the fuzzy picture everytime it rained. Sent a tech on a sun shiney day that said everything was fine. Now you hear the radio ads that TWC will not come to terms with MidAtlantic Sports Network.

I got Dish network but wow! Every time it rained I lost the signal and the rates rent way up too. I now have Direct TV and get it all... Still lose signal some times when we get a big storm but not like DN and altogether not fuzzy like TWC...
Formerly Known as Irish-Guy.

#3 beergirl 1 deleted

beergirl 1 deleted

Retired Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,614 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:09 PM

#4 diamonddan

diamonddan

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 11:51 AM

i traded e-mails with Triad Time Warner (Greensboro). They have no plans to add NHL Network

#5 CanesNC01

CanesNC01

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:25 PM

Sanford area...

#6 jeflee

jeflee

Draft Pick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE(diamonddan @ Oct 9 2007, 11:51 AM)

i traded e-mails with Triad Time Warner (Greensboro). They have no plans to add NHL Network

don't feel bad , fsn florida only show's the panther's in south florida, while sun sports shows the lightning in the panhandle ??? blink.gif go figure.

#7 ill4mation

ill4mation

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:28 PM

I have a question.....

What the difference between CI and NHL Network? Or is this something that would be shown on CI?

#8 ill4mation

ill4mation

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE(JustJoe @ Oct 9 2007, 08:32 PM)

Center Ice is just the games.

NHL Network carries games, nightly show which keeps you updated on the scores from around the NHL, classic games, classic countdown lists (greatest goals, games, etc.). Pretty much exactly like the NFL Network, but with hockey.

Gotcha! So this would be another pay for sports package?

I was talking with a buddy at work about it and we were just trying to figure out if it would be worth it if you already got CI.

#9 caniac-97

caniac-97

• Pip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn a galaxy far, far away . . . . . .

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE(Topshelfavry @ Oct 8 2007, 02:09 PM)

Benson area is Charter Cable, my stepson use to live there and those folks blow chunks!!
Posted Image
The Other White Meat!

#10 supersupremepie

supersupremepie

Draft Pick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 05:19 AM

I'm in Benson. Versus only for us. Meanwhile the"sports package"rocks tennis and west coast football. WHOO HOO!

#11 just-joe

just-joe

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE(ill4mation @ Oct 9 2007, 04:28 PM)

I have a question.....

What the difference between CI and NHL Network? Or is this something that would be shown on CI?

Center Ice is just the games.

NHL Network carries games, nightly show which keeps you updated on the scores from around the NHL, classic games, classic countdown lists (greatest goals, games, etc.). Pretty much exactly like the NFL Network, but with hockey.

#12 CaniacG4

CaniacG4

Rookie

• PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:12 PM

Same here. Lincolnton is Charter territory. Ive had nothing but trouble from them

#13 Caniac4life83

Caniac4life83

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:24 PM

I am glad somebody mentioned this because I am moving out of my parents house at the end of the month. I can't get directv and they only allow charter cable. So what I did is I ordered the NHL CI Online which is way better if you ask me. You can watch up to 4 games at a time. I did this because only charter cable was only thing I could get for my appartments so I decided to get the online thing because it was more easier to deal with than trying to get it on Directv.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users