The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
goeb

When Ladd returns....

I'm kind of curious how the lines go. I mean can you take Larose of the top line, he has earned it. But does Ladd deserve to be on the 4th line? Either way it looks kinda good, with hamilton on the 4th line it looks like they'll be able to pinch in too; once Ladd is healthy.

Lavi uses the reward system, Ladd will have to prove he deserves to be somewhere other than the press box.

Lavi uses the reward system, Ladd will have to prove he deserves to be somewhere other than the press box.

Nice problem to have...I will take it. Create some competition.

I think he could form quite the formidable fourth-line with Adams and Hamilton. Hamilton's shot with Adams and Ladd in front of the net could produce quite a few goals.

Here is how I think it should look....

Cole/Staal/Stillman

LaRose/Brind'amour/Williams

Whitney/Cullen/Walker

Ladd/Hamilton/Adams

I am VERY happy with that line up! Every single line has great players that can get the job done!

Nice problem to have, eh.

I do not envy Lavi at all. Tough decision to make. What Lavi should do as not to disappoint either one is start Ladd out on the 4th to gradually bring him back in. So your not telling Ladd that he lost his spot b/c he got injured and your allowing LaRose to continue on the top line as a reward for being productive there. Eventually things will work itself out as we continue into the season.

Nice problem to have, eh.

I do not envy Lavi at all. Tough decision to make. What Lavi should do as not to disappoint either one is start Ladd out on the 4th to gradually bring him back in. So your not telling Ladd that he lost his spot b/c he got injured and your allowing LaRose to continue on the top line as a reward for being productive there. Eventually things will work itself out as we continue into the season.

I agree -- some time to get back into the feel of the game on the 4th line and maybe on the second PP unit.