The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CaniacTillIDie

Who to go with first?

I say Cam for both nights..

hes on a role right now, dont mess him up. :D

You're totally right!

On Forsie's Blog he said that Wardo would be in tonight, and Commie will be in also.

I don't know about you but I'm feeling a WIN TONIGHT!!! Hopefully there'll be another one against Philly

-marmiste's daughter Melody (GO STAALY)

Cam's been playing to good not to play each game. If we truly want to see where he is as a starting goalie, he needs to have some more back-to-backs under his belt. Besides, I think Grahmne will be torn apart against either team.

I doubt we'll see Grahame in Philly, they need to put Cam right back in there tomorrow night so he doesn't have too much time to think about tonight's game. He had a great game but I'm not so sure what happened in the shootout.

I doubt we'll see Grahame in Philly, they need to put Cam right back in there tomorrow night so he doesn't have too much time to think about tonight's game. He had a great game but I'm not so sure what happened in the shootout.

Cam is angry at himself, you could see it when he kicked the puck out after Sykora scored. I wouldn't be surprised to see him again in Philly now because of that.

Cam is angry at himself, you could see it when he kicked the puck out after Sykora scored. I wouldn't be surprised to see him again in Philly now because of that.

We can pray can't we? ;)

We can pray can't we? ;)

I would be pissed if Lavi starts Cam Tonight!!!!!! If you have a Brodeur or Luongo who starts 70 games then maybe you use your #1 on Both nights of a Back to Back on the Road other than that no way.

We have a talented 2nd Goalie in Crackers and you have to show the confidence in him that you trust him on any night. Cam's confidence won't suffer waiting till Monday when we roll the Canucks, But Grahme's might if you dont use him in a back to back siutation.

Unless they plan to play Grahame twice in a row, I don't understand that decision to start him tonight. Why waste Ward on a Western conference team in Vancouver and put Grahame between the pipes against one of the best offenses in the NHL in Buffalo?

I think you play Ward tonight, Grahame against Vancouver, and Ward against Buffalo.

Forslund says John "could" play tonight. I don't think Lavi has made the final decision yet but I think I agree with your plan there Joe.

Although I am selfish and would like to see Cam play at both the games I'll be at this week. ;)

Unless they plan to play Grahame twice in a row, I don't understand that decision to start him tonight. Why waste Ward on a Western conference team in Vancouver and put Grahame between the pipes against one of the best offenses in the NHL in Buffalo?

I think you play Ward tonight, Grahame against Vancouver, and Ward against Buffalo.

2 Points is 2 Points Western Conf/Eastern dont Mean squat. You wouldnt be wasting Ward on the Canucks and you wouldnt be playing Grahme against Buffalo - you give Cam all three at home next week as there is a Day off between Each one.

Id rather have a Rested Grahme against the Flyers , this game will depend more on if we can score anyway , and have Cam against the Canucks who is a better bet for 2 points anyway.

Playing a Goalie back to back is like playing a catcher both ends of a double header (when they used to have them) , there is just no need for it.

2 Points is 2 Points Western Conf/Eastern dont Mean squat. You wouldnt be wasting Ward on the Canucks and you wouldnt be playing Grahme against Buffalo - you give Cam all three at home next week as there is a Day off between Each one.

Id rather have a Rested Grahme against the Flyers , this game will depend more on if we can score anyway , and have Cam against the Canucks who is a better bet for 2 points anyway.

Playing a Goalie back to back is like playing a catcher both ends of a double header (when they used to have them) , there is just no need for it.

I completely agree with this. It's like bringing a pitcher back on 3 days rest. Almost never works. Graham is the only rested player on the entire team tonight. It's a tall order for him to win with the team playing a rested team on a back to back, but he has to be itching to get a chance. Throwing Cam in there tonight makes no sense.