The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
HatManTC

$30.00 Canes jersey

Awesome...I just ordered. Total is $38 after s&h. All they have left are the white jerseys in small and XL. I would have preferred the home red, but can't beat it for the price.

All they had in youth sizes was the new jersey for about $80.

If you want a youth jersey, you can get the old style Brind'amour jersey in white at hockeygiant.com for $18 plus shipping. I ordered two of these last week when they were only $13. So now my kids and I will all have whites!

Awesome...I just ordered. Total is $38 after s&h. All they have left are the white jerseys in small and XL. I would have preferred the home red, but can't beat it for the price.

All they had in youth sizes was the new jersey for about $80.

If you want a youth jersey, you can get the old style Brind'amour jersey in white at hockeygiant.com for $18 plus shipping. I ordered two of these last week when they were only $13. So now my kids and I will all have whites!

Wow. I ordered my jersey Tuesday, and when I got home today there was the most beautiful brown box sitting on the porch waiting for me. That was quick! Thanks again!

Joe

Anyone know what the junior Sm/Med and Lg/XL are equivalent to? I have a 1st grader that would LOVE a jersey for christmas...

I just found a great deal on youth jerseys and ordered 3. They are last years away jerseys with Brind'Amour #17. The jerseys are sublimated, not crested with the applique but look pretty good for the price. They are on sale for $14.50. I am sure they will make lots of little Caniacs happy this Christmas.

http://www.hockeygiant.com/ccm4100jryjrcarb.html''>http://www.hockeygiant.com/ccm4100jryjrcarb.html' target="_blank">http://www.hockeygiant.com/ccm4100jryjrcarb.html[/post]

Play it Again on Glenwood had the old style adult jerseys on sale for $29.00 and are out, anyone know of a good deal for adult jerseys? Last years are fine!

Anyone know what the junior Sm/Med and Lg/XL are equivalent to? I have a 1st grader that would LOVE a jersey for christmas...

My Kindergarter Who is Tallesst in Class wears a Sm/Med while my 3rd grader wears a Lg/Xl

Back in the Summertime, I bought a CCM Home Canes jersey at the Garner Kohls location for around $40.00(it could have been even cheaper if I would have signed up for a Kohls card). If anyone knows where you can get last seasons jerseys(the Reebok ones) for a good price, let me know. I would like one because that particular style was only used for two seasons and will be rare someday!!!