Jump to content
The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SkinnerChickenDinner

Petition for re-instatement

Recommended Posts

I agree, let him be able to post!

He is one of the nicest guys on this board.

Allow him to post!

lol... I don't know about nice. I'd say about 95% of his posts are good and informative but the other 5% are rude and insensitive. He's grumpy, and admits it. I wouldn't mind having him back for entertainment purposes though... Did he really get banned? What for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic isn't fair for 2 reasons, if he does get reinstated he'll see who didnt want him back and this topic is almost flat out asking for a war between guys who do and dont like the guy. Which will result in the topic being locked, anyone wanna place friendly bets for a hotdog at the next home game on how long it'll take to be locked?

Honestly, when he gets frustrated in a topic he takes alot of personal jabs at people and over time they've added up. What finally got him banned? Who knows but trust me it would have to be something.....sinister because our admins dont ban long standing members for the fun of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic isn't fair for 2 reasons, if he does get reinstated he'll see who didnt want him back and this topic is almost flat out asking for a war between guys who do and dont like the guy. Which will result in the topic being locked, anyone wanna place friendly bets for a hotdog at the next home game on how long it'll take to be locked?

Honestly, when he gets frustrated in a topic he takes alot of personal jabs at people and over time they've added up. What finally got him banned? Who knows but trust me it would have to be something.....sinister because our admins dont ban long standing members for the fun of it.

Good points. Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did he get a warning first or just banned? If he had been warned and continued, then maybe enforce it. If not, maybe cut the guy a break and let him know one more time and he's out for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ Then people that do that might want to take note, huh Stout? ;)

From what I know, the caniac97 account has been suspended, not completely banned, which means it's possible that he can come back & post after a certain amount of time has past. As Legend posted, things add up & have been for awhile now, & you don't know all the facts about this particular situation. lIt's kinda nice to see that our forum members care enough about each other to do something along these lines, but please contact admin through PM's next time you have questions instead of starting a thread in public forums about situation that you either don't understand or don't have all the facts about, esp. if it has nothing to do with you.

Thank you & have a good evening, ladies & gentlemen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like 300 said, he has been suspended for 72 hours and then will be allowed back. This was a staff decision and was not the first step. He has been warned multiple times recently and the post he made was very unacceptable for a family board. Now please do not create threads like this in the future, especially when none of the facts are publically known by anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...