The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
beefonweck

RIVIALRY RENEWED!

I was up in I think 314, could be wrong though. Yes, the sabre fans were loud. every time they started up their lets go sabres chants I had to start screaming LETS GO HURRICANES.

Yeah I heard them on tv, it was weird because it almost sounded like LETS GO CANUFFALO. For a minute I was confused but then I heard a few Lets go Buffalo chants, it kind of irritated me until I heard the lowder Lets go 'Canes chants a few minutes later. Then the over and over and over again MILLER YOU SUCK kind of made up for it haha.

(p.s. Sabres1970 is one of the good ones, like I had to say that but just thought I'd add that)

Canuffalo sounds like a new idea for sesame street, a new friend for snufalufagous

Thanks. I don't know why, but that one made me laugh pretty hard. Now I am trying to imagine what it would look like.

Canuffalo.jpg

Hello boys and girls! Today we'll learn how to be nice to our friendly neighborhood hockey fans... :D

Are those Cookie Monster's eyes :huh:

Canuffalo.jpg

Hello boys and girls! Today we'll learn how to be nice to our friendly neighborhood hockey fans... :D

Are those Cookie Monster's eyes :huh:

haha i went to the game with my friend whos a sabres fan and i made a "Im With Stupid" sign with the arrow pointing at her and when we got on the jumboton with it all the canes fans cheered lol it was funny cause she had no idea what was going on :lol: