Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panama7996

LETS KEEP THE RBC CENTER THE LOUDEST ARENA IN THE NHL!

20 posts in this topic

I'm usually not able to talk the next day at all. and for about 6 hours after the game, if it is silent where I am my ears ring so loud it ain't funny. it HURTS!

I'm doin' all I can to keep us the loudest!

GO CANES

im still not feeling the love this years in the past few years ive been a season ticket holder.

now granted i sit over in 118 ll and the people who sit around me have been there for years they at times are pretty loud.

im always hearing you guys up in the corner section of the 300's!

i just would like to see more energy at times so everyone can feed off that.

we ver much need something new in there. i enjoyed the wave everytime we win but didnt see thatat the pens game. the goalie thing is really getting old maybe screaming his name over an over would be great!

i was sitting behind some pittsburgh fans the other night, and they made a few comments on how loud it was. i heard one of them mention that they wished that it would get that loud at pittsburgh. very nice to hear, huh?

i was sitting behind some pittsburgh fans the other night, and they made a few comments on how loud it was. i heard one of them mention that they wished that it would get that loud at pittsburgh. very nice to hear, huh?

Yeah that is cool. I do my best from 334... I am often without a voice the next day... But I always am able to find it when people ask me about the game...

its gotten better over the past few games for sure.

i love the loudness in the building at all times no matter what!

i think once there are more butts in the seat it will be even better!

Well, until we make the playoffs (or play Buffalo on the weekend), what we're averaging right now is about what we're going to get.

Well, until we make the playoffs (or play Buffalo on the weekend), what we're averaging right now is about what we're going to get.

Yeah and as long as the team is playing well and making the games exciting

I agree.... at the Montreal game last Friday there were plenty of empty seats. I can not understand why we can not sellout a weekend game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0