The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Michael-Miller

$6.49 Jersey ... for juniors...

I just wanted to say something about Hockey Giant. I ordered a jersey from them a few months ago. They sent me the wrong size and after I sent it back they discovered that they had actually misprinted the sizes they had available. Most companies would not have done anything but their customer service manager called me and offered to buy me one of the new women's RBK jerseys at the same price of the jersey they screwed up on ($34.99). Not many companies would do something like that so I would recommend them to everyone.

I just wanted to say something about Hockey Giant. I ordered a jersey from them a few months ago. They sent me the wrong size and after I sent it back they discovered that they had actually misprinted the sizes they had available. Most companies would not have done anything but their customer service manager called me and offered to buy me one of the new women's RBK jerseys at the same price of the jersey they screwed up on ($34.99). Not many companies would do something like that so I would recommend them to everyone.

Wow, that's pretty amazing. It's great to know that they have good customer service esp. since it's my first time ordering from them

We managed to get a few adult jerseys about a month ago, they also had a great deal on t-shirt with hat combo for $5.00. We just stocked up on western conference teams, I am sure my son will enjoy stick and pucking in his Blues, Preds, Avalanche and Penguin Jersey. We will save the Canes for gamedays! Also got some toddler jerseys for the 2 year old nephew that lives for hockey!

thank you!! I so cleaned up also - my little guy loves hockey ... loves hockey. (repeat ad infinitum) and gets "traded" at least daily. so now he can wear the jerseys of the various teams he's played on. and his friends can too! When I told my husband about this he was so stoked! I can so see my little guys playing with kids of all ages, all with different team jerseys on!