The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
IrishIce

SCF: ANA vs OTT @ ANA_game 5

I don't know who's gonna take this game but what I am sure of is if Anaheim wins it tonight, NBC will quickly cut away from the Cup celebration so we can't watch it :angry:

I don't know who's gonna take this game but what I am sure of is if Anaheim wins it tonight, NBC will quickly cut away from the Cup celebration so we can't watch it :angry:

I want the Ducks to win, but I'm not expecting it to end tonight.

And maybe this makes me a bad person, but I think I'd rather see the Ducks win it in six games in Ottawa. haha...

At least the Cup would be in Canada! ;)

There are more Canadian players on the Ducks than on the Sens. If the Ducks win, the Cup will be in Canada for longer periods of time.

Ducks have to end it tonight, with the Flying V!

flyingv.gif

Or Flying U. Flying ]? Dunno.

There are more Canadian players on the Ducks than on the Sens. If the Ducks win, the Cup will be in Canada for longer periods of time.

Ducks have to end it tonight, with the Flying V!

flyingv.gif

Or Flying U. Flying ]? Dunno.

No matter the team, the Cup pretty much always spends more time in Canada over the summer anyway.

I like that gif! :)

So...I am preparing for the Ducks to win tonight...but here is my ideal situation.

The Sens make a remarkable comeback and push the series to game 7. Then they totally dominate the Ducks and win the Stanley Cup! It would be the perfect birthday gift to me. :D

I'm sorry to say I think the Ducks will win the cup tonight.

Still can't bear the sight of Pronger hoisting the cup. :angry:

It's not over yet, maybe the Ducks being *edited for language* will motivate the Sens to take this to seven games. that has happened hmmmmmm recently i think hmmmm last year!!

Sens miss morning skate

So, it'll be a warmed-up, almost healty Duck team versus a cold, injured Sens team.

On Ducks home ice.

Yeah, there's definitely a Cup being given out tonight.

That is some crap...I can't have too much hope for the Sens but I will still be cheering them on!

Go Sens go!!

Thems the apples when your Captain shoots a puck at the opposing player. NHL didnt wanna suspend Alfie cause that in itself would end the season so they really couldnt have cared less if the Sens practiced today either.

Ducks will win, they have a perfect setup to win tonight in their home stadium, but look back at the Canes, they set up a 3-1 lead with game 5 at home arena and lost in OT.. Then went to Game 7, but the Canes still won. The Ducks look good though, and Selanne needs that cup. I am rooting for the Ducks, but they have to be careful with discipline. The series is getting very physical, and with Pronger coming back, we'll sit back and watch what will come of this series tonight.

I hope the Sens can keep alive in the series(Got the Pick 'Em poopl to think about), and I don't want hockey season to end yet. I wouldn't mind Teemu hoisting the Cup.

Let's go Sens.

Man the Anaheim fans are really quiet for tonight possibly being the night that they win the greatest trophy in all of sports, either I was so jacked up on adrenaline or I actually saw everybody in the RBC Center going absolutely nuts in Game 5 when we came so close to ending it that night. Ah well I hope they enjoy it as much as I did when we won it.

Then again it could be TV not making it as loud, ah well I guess its still hard to get excited about the Stanley Cup the year after your team won it. But hey it's still hockey and I love it anyway ;)