The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
IrishIce

SCF: ANA vs OTT @ ANA_game 5

Someone please shove a sock in Brett Hull's mouth & Superglue his mouth shut, k?

Thanks.

His head would explode. Or deflate. I'm not sure.

Someone please shove a sock in Brett Hull's mouth & Superglue his mouth shut, k?

Thanks.

Ah, Hull. Another waste of chromosomes. (Am I just full of p**s and vinegar tonight or what?)

Thanks.

His head would explode. Or deflate. I'm not sure.

I'm willing to bet that would boost ratings.

I'd sign up for a pay-per-view to watch that, that's for sure! :lol:

interesting bit of info Giguere's first career win came againist Ottawa and now it looks like his first cup also. I was at the the game in 96 the Whale won 3-2. Looks like J.R drafted the last two Conn Smythe winners

JR's a beast.

I still think the game's not over though. 2 goals is nothing, especially if the team that's down is desperate.

Yeah, but there's the thing about Ottawa tonight, frog - they aren't showing the desperation that they need to in this situation. EDM did last year & was able to take the series to all 7 games, but Ottawa just seems to be uninterested tonight so far.

Yeah, but there's the thing about Ottawa tonight, frog - they aren't showing the desperation that they need to in this situation. EDM did last year & was able to take the series to all 7 games, but Ottawa just seems to be uninterested tonight so far.

They're dominating this period.

EDIT: Well, they were.

he was traded with cassels for roberts and kidd

How did Andrew Cassels get here to Carolina then if he was already traded?

he was traded with cassels for roberts and kidd

How did Andrew Cassels get here to Carolina then if he was already traded?

He came here but got traded to Calgary during camp. Him, his wife and two kids lived three houses down from me for three weeks. Cute kids.

He came here but got traded to Calgary during camp. Him, his wife and two kids lived three houses down from me for three weeks. Cute kids.

It's fun to play NHL 93 for Sega as the Whalers and have all these players like Pronger, Cassels, and Burke, only problem is all of their ratings suck, guess they were still developing at that time

Boy, this really feels different when your team isn't in this. I remember I couldn't eat all day before game 7.

Boy, this really feels different when your team isn't in this. I remember I couldn't eat all day before game 7.