The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

NHL Playoffs Pick 'em Contest!

Participation for this round is down from what we had in the first round, but still, we got over 20 people, and most of the people near the top played this round, so that's good. Good luck to everyone!

The boards are running really slow and I've got to get to sleep, so I'll update the leaderboard whenever I get the chance tomorrow. I'll try to do it in the morning, but I'll be really busy all day, so if I don't get to it then, expect it up tomorrow night.

As expected, I was out basically the entire day. So, sorry it's late, but the leaderboard has finally been updated.

This will probably be the last time you are ahead of me... I'm not letting you beat me. :lol:

Stunning news: king_caniac incorrectly picked a series! I thought it would never happen. Others are gaining on him, including arguably the most surprising player so far, ali26. I'm very impressed to see a 13-year-old girl tied for second place over halfway through this thing. What's even better is that I doubt we're talking about luck here... she seems like she knows her stuff. Good for her.

Hey, who's that tied with Catherine? Is that me? Why, I do believe it is. :lol:

There's two Habs fans in the top 6.

That's fantastic. B) I do believe that would make Habs fans intelligent.

We are doing a game like this at my house for playoffs, and the winner wins two lower level seats to a game of their choice next season. Only the thing is.. my little sister is winning.

Stunning news: king_caniac incorrectly picked a series! I thought it would never happen. Others are gaining on him, including arguably the most surprising player so far, ali26. I'm very impressed to see a 13-year-old girl tied for second place over halfway through this thing. What's even better is that I doubt we're talking about luck here... she seems like she knows her stuff. Good for her.

Aww. Thanks =)

DETROIT over SAN JOSE in 7

VANCOUVER over ANAHEIM in 6

BUFFALO over RANGERS in 6

OTTAWA over NEW JERSEY in 5

Lets go Ottawa, Detroit, and Vancouver! Meh, and *gag* slugs.

So, let me get this straight.. you get 2 points for every one you pick right..? Then shouldn't I have 9 points? -confused-

One point for every series you pick correctly; another point if you pick the number of games correctly. You have to pick the winning team for that to apply, though.

Leaderboard update coming... boards weren't working for me the first time I tried.

EDIT: Updated. I must have deleted the round leaderboard last night in my tiredness. Oops.

Congratulations to iamafirehazard for being the best player in the conference semifinals! Now it really gets tough, as the conference finals are upon us. Make your picks, kids.

Buffalo in 7

Anaheim in 6