The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

NHL Playoffs Pick 'em Contest!

No... thank you and everyone else for playing! It wouldn't be much of a game without the high participation, so you guys make this game fun. :)

But trust me, I know how much work it is to keep up with something like this.

I tried a scaled down version of a Game Day Prediction on another board... that didn't go well.

Got in just in time, Caniac. The deadline has of course passed now. It seems participation has gone down as the playoffs have gone on, which is kind of disappointing to see. Even worse, the leader, king_caniac, didn't make picks. Because there's only three series to go, he still has a chance to get back in front in the Finals, but that will take some slipping up by the players below him.

Got in just in time, Caniac.

It was strategerie. :D Had to make sure my picks were at least somewhat different that both k_c and dp1one... didn't realize that the leader wasn't going to play at all this round, so I pushed it as far as I dared.

:(

I thought about that a couple of days ago, and I wanted to kick myself for not making everyone PM me their picks because of that reason. I'll probably do that for the Finals.