The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

NHL Playoffs Pick 'em Contest!

Our game has come to a close. Congratulations to dp1one for coming out on top! It was fun to run this thing, and it had an exciting finish. The only bad thing is that I tied with Catherine. Unacceptable. I'll take second place overall, though. Thank you to all who participated... let's do it again next season!

Thank you, gocanes88 for running this. =) Twas' very fun =D

I didnt participate, but I sure did have a fun time reading through this topic when something doesnt go right for someone, or when something goes good and they get real happy.

Thanks GC,

Jwill

Like I said before... the thanks go to all of you who participated. The more players, the more fun it is.

I had a blaaaaaast doing this :D And if I wouldn't have done this I probably wouldn't have done this game at home with my family and I wouldn't have won myself to tickets to a game next season 8) Wooo! Tied for second is pretty wicked since I was thinking I'd get last haha :P

Our game has come to a close. Congratulations to dp1one for coming out on top! It was fun to run this thing, and it had an exciting finish. The only bad thing is that I tied with Catherine. Unacceptable. I'll take second place overall, though. Thank you to all who participated... let's do it again next season!

Hopefully next year it will be Canes in 6. :)