The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
jb_online

Limited Edition Collectable Figurine Giveaway Nights

I believe they are bobbleheads. I am going the November 28th game...hopefully I get there early enough to get one!

They are not bobbleheads, but stationary figurines. Here is all of the informaton about them.

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=18771' target="_blank">http://hurricanes.nhl.com/team/app/?servic...ge&id=18771[/post]

They'll still look nice standing next to the bobbles of Irbe, Francis, O'Neill & Brind'Amour we got at Hardee's years ago. :) And I'm sure my cats will have just as much fun going after these as they do w/ the bobbles, too.

Have you guys seen the video from Chad LaRose sent in the last CanesConnect Newsletter where he's talking about the figurine night games saying he's already picked up his Rod Brind'amour figurine and put it in his bedroom where he looks at it every single day! Too funny! :D

Have you guys seen the video from Chad LaRose sent in the last CanesConnect Newsletter where he's talking about the figurine night games saying he's already picked up his Rod Brind'amour figurine and put it in his bedroom where he looks at it every single day! Too funny! :D

:lol: I saw that video. It was funny

I can't wait to get my figurine!

I WANNA BE LIKE RODDY!!!

I loved that! I'm really hoping they have Roddy do one in response.

"Chad's a strange guy. He's always following me around the locker room. You should see his locker!" *cut to view of Chad's locker covered with Brindy posters and his figurine*