The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
canes11

williams fight?

They hugged for 30 seconds and Richards threw a punch was stupid...they fell to their knees twice cause they couldnt keep their balance while embracing

Can we really call it a fight though? Im glad to see Justin mixin it up and tryin to get the team going but you could tell he's not a regular fighter. Now if that had been Mr. Walker, then we would have had a fight.

Walker doesn't fight...he pwns.

And the Justin fight wasn't the most awesome I've seen, but like it's been said it was pretty much a fight to get some emotion going and because there was a no-call on him I think he was making up for.

If Justin keep putting this team on his back like he has for the last couple weeks he will deserve an "A" on is jersey!!! Don't think there is much more Lavs can ask from him.This is one Cane that IS giving 100% every shift!!!

Walker doesn't fight...he pwns.

And the Justin fight wasn't the most awesome I've seen, but like it's been said it was pretty much a fight to get some emotion going and because there was a no-call on him I think he was making up for.

Yes he did. I liked seeing them try to fight ;)

The Adams...I loved seeing all the blood :P yeah I love the gross stuff

I dont see where or how Adams could have got cut with a skate. What makes you think that he got cut with a skate anyway?

Looks like he may have got cut when he took those two uppercuts before he went down. I dont know.....

Williams Fight: Not really much there. And the roughing call that came from it, don't get me started...

Adams Fight: Pretty good. I think Adams cut his head when he hit the ice, after that dude body-slammed him. Seemed pretty cheap, but Adams was tearing the guy up, so I guess I can't blame him.