The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
shane472

Players You Don't Like

I really dislike David Tanabe, I just don't feel he plays 100% all the time and is taking up space when we coul have someone who actually wants to play. And like some other people I'm not a huge fan of Justin Williams, he's a good player but he just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Except for Chad LaRose, there are no players that play 100% all the time. If anyone says otherwise, they are an effing liar.

I never liked Babchuck....he can sit and rot in Siberia.

I have no problem with how Kaberle and Hedican play...they just seem to be hurt too often.

Aren't we all rotting, in a sense? Location makes no difference.

Besides he's probably making a decent salary and gets to start at home.

Since we are bringing this topic up...I've never really liked Ovechkin, but after last night's little show I like him even less.

Since we are bringing this topic up...I've never really liked Ovechkin, but after last night's little show I like him even less.

Was that the launch himself into the glass show???

Okay, my all-time least favorite Canes.

Primeau-donakov

Babchuk

Jeff O'Neill

Trevor Kidd

K~

Staal for me...

:blink::blink::blink: How so? Please tell why!

I hate them all!!! JKJKJK!!! LOL I AM SO KIDDING!!!! I love them all... but some I'm not a huge fan of... Dennis ~cough~ Seidenberg ~cough cough~

Already said why...

And Letowski... just doesn't do much.

Oh and that old guy Wesley...

Look at my name.

:blink::blink::blink: How so? Please tell why!

Just look at my most recent posts in the gameday forum...about last nite's game. Don't get me wrong...I like the guy and I'm super-duper glad we have him on our team...it's just that he goes away in games sometimes...maybe I expect too much out of him...but I'm looking for a star to take over games for us...instead of always watching other teams' stars taking over games against us. He has tremendous skill...but to me it seems like he floats around out there...never showing that great shot or skill.

Non-Hurricane players:

From day one, hated Lindros and the crap he and his old man pulled getting into the league. "Hey Lindros...keep your head up you dummy!"

Former Hurricane players:

Jeff O'Neill....guy just checked out. Full of potential, now not worth a $2 bill. Hazelton is calling.

Current Canes players:

Stillman....he's killing me, really killing me! He's a scoring/assisting machine, but when I watch him on the ice he is S L O W, and some of his passes are curious. Maybe it's his overall lack of aggressive play that irritates me. I can't explain it other than that.

I am ready to say that Staal plays hocey like Harry Potter. He has trickery, but needs to grow a pair. We are fast and can control the puck great at times, but when are we going to get physical? He is the leader of the playing with skill, Not with balls kind of game that we have been playing. Lets trade him when we can still get a lot for him. Ready for those that think I am crazy!

Grahame (don't like goal-tending style), Adams (0 points), LaRose (too short.. jk; doesn't clinch on plays ever), Kaberle (I liked him two years ago, but where did his offensive flair go? Frank the Tank is missing, slapshot disappeared)

I may eat my words later, its still early. Annnnnnnnnnd, the player I absolutley HATE in the NHL is Avery, play the game please, Goon Hockey is gone.

Canes:

Staal: his arrogance, his mainly scoring unimportant goals, and all the hoopla about him and how he's single-handedly the future of the team. He has no work ethic and comes across as a big baby. When Cole is out of the lineup Staal goes pointless.

Nick Wallin: can he actually catch a pass coming back to him on the point just once for chrisakes!

Kaberle: *edit* is up with him. He plays like a third-rate hack at a first-rate salary.

Grahame: love to have a beer with him; hate to have him between the pipes.

Non-Canes: Darcy Tucker (goon), Todd Bertuzzi (thug), Derian Hatcher (neanderthal), Brooks Orpik (headhunter), Olli Jokinen (crybaby)

I'm not a fan of LaRose. He's going to get himself killed one day. Gleason can challenge the fighters because, c'mon, look at him. The guy is a tank. A really strong tank.

LaRose reminds me of the little dog who jumps over the big bulldog "What're we doin' today, Spike?" He picks and picks and picks at players and when they react, he seems surprised. I noticed that when he started this form of play, he played a lot more. Good for him. Not sure it is the most positive thing for the team.

Just look at my most recent posts in the gameday forum...about last nite's game. Don't get me wrong...I like the guy and I'm super-duper glad we have him on our team...it's just that he goes away in games sometimes...maybe I expect too much out of him...but I'm looking for a star to take over games for us...instead of always watching other teams' stars taking over games against us. He has tremendous skill...but to me it seems like he floats around out there...never showing that great shot or skill.

I would agree with that and what everyone else has said about him. He really hasn't found a style of play that best fits who he is. He can't decide whether he wants to score the "highlight reel" goals like a Crosby or be the "quiet superstar" like a Francis. The lack of speed has really started to become evident the last two years and I fear that, as the rest of the NHL becomes faster, he'll continue to be left in the dust and we'll never see '05-'06 production out of him in the future.

Lately. and especially after last night in Buffalo.....I hate the whole mess.....top to bottom. Such pathetic playing and coaching makes me sorry to be a STH.

In a more realistic moment......Tanabe......what a waste of hockey uniform material. And for all the reasons you've ever seen posted here.

I have been trying to avoid answering this, because it really does no good. But hey, I am bored and I am off for a couple of days. So my player who I dislike: Hedican. He seems to be everywhere but where the play is. An over rated player. I get so tired of hearing how good he skates. Hatcher can't skate nearly as well, but he is far and above Hedican.

See, it does no good. :blink:

I have been trying to avoid answering this, because it really does no good. But hey, I am bored and I am off for a couple of days. So my player who I dislike: Hedican. He seems to be everywhere but where the play is. An over rated player. I get so tired of hearing how good he skates. Hatcher can't skate nearly as well, but he is far and above Hedican.

See, it does no good. :blink: