The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
top-shelf-1

I hope Lavi and JR were watching

WOW, calm down there Icey.......

First off, we do have some physical guys. Walker? Gleason? Commodore?......dont over look them. And also, most of the team may not be hugely physical every game, but each and every one has shown flashes of being physical this season, heck, even WESLEY! Williams has fought, Staal had had some BIG hits recently, and if you havent seen them, then you just havent been watching, my friend.

As far as Seids is concerned, I think you are sadly mistaken about him skating away from a the fight. Maybe, sure, he was scared in his head to fight Neil. But think about this. How many times do you think guys are scared of someone else, like, say, Laraque, but still fight em. I dont think people step away from a fight for the fact that they are scared. Remember, Lavi hates fighting. He only lets it happen if he sees an opportunity to take ove the edge and momentum of a game. Walker's fight was a litle out of hand and I think he went a little nuts at the end. However, Seids was doing the best thing by walking away. No need to get in a fight to keep our best shot blocker of the game out for 5 mins.

I Haven't been watching....OOOOOO.......KKKKK. For the rest of your response.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

WOW, calm down there Icey.......

First off, we do have some physical guys. Walker? Gleason? Commodore?......dont over look them. And also, most of the team may not be hugely physical every game, but each and every one has shown flashes of being physical this season, heck, even WESLEY! Williams has fought, Staal had had some BIG hits recently, and if you havent seen them, then you just havent been watching, my friend.

As far as Seids is concerned, I think you are sadly mistaken about him skating away from a the fight. Maybe, sure, he was scared in his head to fight Neil. But think about this. How many times do you think guys are scared of someone else, like, say, Laraque, but still fight em. I dont think people step away from a fight for the fact that they are scared. Remember, Lavi hates fighting. He only lets it happen if he sees an opportunity to take ove the edge and momentum of a game. Walker's fight was a litle out of hand and I think he went a little nuts at the end. However, Seids was doing the best thing by walking away. No need to get in a fight to keep our best shot blocker of the game out for 5 mins.

I Haven't been watching....OOOOOO.......KKKKK. For the rest of your response.........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

What happened to "I want the Canes to win, but I've got to stir the pot"?

Tired of coddling the ignorant so i deleted.

But if it makes you feel comfy, then I did say I wanted to win, but needed to stir the pot.

Consider yourself coddled.

What happened to "I want the Canes to win, but I've got to stir the pot"?

Tired of coddling the ignorant so i deleted.

But if it makes you feel comfy, then I did say I wanted to win, but needed to stir the pot.

Consider yourself coddled.