The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
where--39-s-whitney

Quest for the Cup game

It's 11:06 central time and I just got 'goal' to work.

EDIT: And there's new videos. I just clicked the first one thinking it would be the same old "Hockey is back" things and nope, I got one with Joe Thornton. Woooo for change! :D

I like the extended "Road Trip" Video. Has anyone noticed how much Luongo and Miller look alike???

BTW, new code for this morning is GOAL!

Stick is the word for the day.

And does anyone other than me find themselves watching the Road Trip video at least three or four times before they deposit the coins? I never realized how small Marty St. Louis is until I watched him running from breaking the vase.

crease is the word. :D

Several different words work each day, sometimes different for East vs West coast. Even if no televised game you can put in different "hockey" terms and "score" your coins. Can someone offer paladin an invite to a Canes group, thanks.

:lol::lol:

Several different words work each day, sometimes different for East vs West coast. Even if no televised game you can put in different "hockey" terms and "score" your coins. Can someone offer paladin an invite to a Canes group, thanks.

Goal worked for me today.

Goal worked for me today.

worked for me too :D