The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
where--39-s-whitney

Quest for the Cup game

CREASE worked for me today. :)

Yup, Crease is the word, is the word, is the word (I know SOME of you will know the song that is similar to)

CREASE worked for me today. :)

Yup, Crease is the word, is the word, is the word (I know SOME of you will know the song that is similar to)

Oh yea, I kow that song! Thinking about putting that CD in my car today!!!

How many points for crease? I got 3000 for captain today, even though Clement's word last night was "Left wing". :rolleyes:

I gots 3000 for it, as usual. Can you get more/less coins for some words?

Just trying to see if there is any difference in the points with the different codewords. I'm still waiting on something higher than 100 coins for the "scratch", but I mostly get 0.

The word of the day rhymes with 'muck' ;)

suck??

yepp thats it, in honor of the Sabres after tonight :D

I need Martin Brodeur and Patrick Elias... Can anyone help me out, please.

Kara

They keep pushing this game to get people to play saying...it's not too late.

My question is... how is it not too late when it takes millions of points/coins just to think you may have a chance? I am just wondering if i missed something since everything I read makes it sound like starting late....as in weeks or more late... you don't stand a chance in hades. Am I missing something?

Nah. Chances are, if you're late, or even if you forget to do it for a day or two, you've really got no chance. The people on the leaderboard are doing everything they can everyday (not that I blame them).

Guess I can relax now because I forgot it for about a week while working on my promotion for work and I started later than most, so basically i figured I was out of luck...even more so now.

Yeah, unless you started from day 1 and do everything, there is no hope of winning. What kills me are the 1000 point daily mobile codes.

Although I did read on another board that someone scored a huge 25k scratch-off. I