The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
where--39-s-whitney

Quest for the Cup game

Thanks for the code, Paladin, I missed it last night.

And yeah, not much left to do unless you are in the top 50.

Once you get all of the cards, all you can do is grab coins and buy repeats.

I burned all my coins and got every card but the cup. Is it better to let them build up again to try for it or buy packs as I get enough coins? Help? I know I can't win but I have played to long not to get all the cards. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks for the advice. It is hard not to buy the packs when I get enough coins. Its like having unopened packs of cards sitting in front of me that I can't open and I'm dying to see whats in them!!! lol I've got my trades in and will keep trying. My game name is Canescup06.

Still no S. Cup!! I think it stinks that someone can't trade you something even if you don't have any card that they need. If both parties are willing it should be o.k. I sure hope the Sens do better at home or it will be a quick finals. Their first line is not getting it done!!

Sunday, missed Clement so tried some words and something wing worked, was it right or was it left?

Buffalo Wing???? (Sorry I couldn't resist) :rolleyes::lol:

It's right wing.

Wow, it looks like there might be "ice" out today. By the way Mexy, if people do have an extra SC they most likely have all their cards and that means you would have nothing to trade them for it, or you would have to initiate the trade and they would have to check the trade area. Or, It would probably have to be a by name trade. BTW I have an extra SC.