The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
caniacmaniacm

where do the other teams stay when they come to raleigh???

Oh well I've seen some of the visiting teams stay there because I live near there. Sorry if that's incorrect information, I was just answering according to what I have seen.

Some do stay there, not many. I don't know where Buffaloe stays, if I find out, I'll pass it on.

NO!! please don't... look at Caniacmaniacmonk avatar picture... If you want to keep him out of prison term you don't tell him where bufallo stays... He'll blow up that hotel or something. :lol:

NO!! please don't... look at Caniacmaniacmonk avatar picture... If you want to keep him out of prison term you don't tell him where bufallo stays... He'll blow up that hotel or something. :lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

They stay at the Embassy Suites in Cary normally. It's over on Harrison Oaks off of Weston parkway.

Guys, I'd listen to her on this. She would know... trust me. ;)

Suuuuuuuuuuuure. ;)

They stay at the Embassy Suites in Cary normally. It's over on Harrison Oaks off of Weston parkway.

Most of them stay there, some stay over by crabtree (Washington is one of them and Buffalo actually might be another but I'm not sure)

Shhhhhhhhh, stop telling my secrets there mister! ;)

Secret? It's spreading around the NHL pretty quickly. :lol:

Yes, alot of them do stay at the Embassy Suites by Crabtree because that is where my friends from New Bern usually stay at if they come to Raleigh for the weekend and the hotel van took us to the new year's game last year and he said that they drop a lot of the players off there when we were telling him where to drop us off.

I would second they stay at Embassy Suites in Cary. I live around there, too and see the bus leaving and arriving at the RBC Center. I do know the teams sometimes mix it up.

Montreal stays at the Embassy Suites on Harrison.

During the playoffs, my brother got married during Game 1 of the first round. His reception was at the Embassy Suites. Afterwards, we travelled to the Hotel bar and the Asst. Coach, Trainer, Equipment guy, and their Camara dudes were all sitting there having some beers. I talked to them for quite awhile, I asked if they could call Souray down cause he was my fav Hab player and the Asst. Coach told me that the players weren't aloud down here in the bar area, but they would be around for breakfast if I wasn't hungover and up early enough :lol:

So the next morning, I got up and went down to eat breakfast and there they were all dressed up in their suits hanging out in the lobby. I was like a little kid in a toy store, my eyes were just going everywhere and I was pointing them all out to my cousin that's Koivu, that's Ryder, that's Higgins, that's Souray, etc.

And what tickled me is half of them were reading the N&O and talking about how great they played last night. Remember they beat us 6-1. Well I did walk by a group of them and said "better enjoy that win, cause that's the last one your getting". I was almost right, they got one more win. :P

Atleast they were cool sports, laughed, and told me 'good luck cause my team is gonna need it.' Whose laughing now.

Montreal stays at the Embassy Suites on Harrison.

During the playoffs, my brother got married during Game 1 of the first round. His reception was at the Embassy Suites. Afterwards, we travelled to the Hotel bar and the Asst. Coach, Trainer, Equipment guy, and their Camara dudes were all sitting there having some beers. I talked to them for quite awhile, I asked if they could call Souray down cause he was my fav Hab player and the Asst. Coach told me that the players weren't aloud down here in the bar area, but they would be around for breakfast if I wasn't hungover and up early enough :lol:

So the next morning, I got up and went down to eat breakfast and there they were all dressed up in their suits hanging out in the lobby. I was like a little kid in a toy store, my eyes were just going everywhere and I was pointing them all out to my cousin that's Koivu, that's Ryder, that's Higgins, that's Souray, etc.

And what tickled me is half of them were reading the N&O and talking about how great they played last night. Remember they beat us 6-1. Well I did walk by a group of them and said "better enjoy that win, cause that's the last one your getting". I was almost right, they got one more win. :P

Atleast they were cool sports, laughed, and told me 'good luck cause my team is gonna need it.' Whose laughing now.

A couple of my workmates and I went to Bonefish across from the Embassy in Cary and sat at one of the 8-tops with Kirk Muller and some of the other coaching staff once. (I am pretty sure it was last year.) It was the night before the game.

i appreciate all the replys...thanx every1!

got some window decals made up of the sword going thru the slug. I had that same avatar that is on your account on my myspace account, suppose someone copied it and I see it everywhere now. Glad to be of assistance. later

Lets Go Canes!

We went to the New Years eve game last year, we played the Flyers, and stayed at Embasy Suites at Crabtree and saw some of their guys there at breakfast the next morning. Didn't want any autographs though. :P

We are were also there last year and I didn't see any players there. Talked with the front desk staff that night also and non of my friends working there mentioned that. And we had a BIG Philly Fan with us, are you sure about the location? :huh:

We are were also there last year and I didn't see any players there. Talked with the front desk staff that night also and non of my friends working there mentioned that. And we had a BIG Philly Fan with us, are you sure about the location? :huh:

The Philly team flew out last year right after the game, they did not stay in Raleigh after game. Maybe the night before the game they did but not New Year's Eve Night. just FYI :rolleyes:

I know this topic is old but I can't start a new one. Just going to leave my question here:

Where do the Pittsburgh Penguins stay - which hotel when in Raleigh?

I read a recent article that stated that all teams but the Rangers & Penguins stay Renaissance Hotel in North Hills.

Thank you for all your help!

I believe they stay at the hotel in the North Hills complex.  My brain is having an "old man" today and refuses to pull the name