The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
model-citizen-1

Sickened by the NYR gloating on here

please go back to the rangers board and gloat on there with your board-mates. this is not your board and all you are doing is causing problems.....i dont understand why you continue to think everything you say is correct.

Model, was it really necessary to create an entire new thread? Couldn't you do what the others on the board are doing and just ignore them? They're trolling, they're trying to get the Canes fans riled up, and you're giving them what they want.

please go back to the rangers board and gloat on there with your board-mates. this is not your board and all you are doing is causing problems.....i dont understand why you continue to think everything you say is correct.
Who's gloating? I've just posted factual information about the situation...information that was even requested in the other thread. It's no more or less valid just because I don't root for the Hurricanes.

and why couldnt he start a new thread? all he is saying is enough is enough. where are the mods? they dont seem to be taking care of any of these MANY rags posters who continue to troll our board. can we please do something about them?

and why couldnt he start a new thread? all he is saying is enough is enough. where are the mods? they dont seem to be taking care of any of these MANY rags posters who continue to troll our board. can we please do something about them?
So much for southern hospitality!

Who's gloating? I've just posted factual information about the situation...information that was even requested in the other thread. It's no more or less valid just because I don't root for the Hurricanes.

ive tried reasoning, they are still bitter. guess they can't handle a view from a non-canes fan

cool, i guess this an exculsive website that only carolina fans can join. glad to see some friendly hockey fans!

They can't do anything, because other posters are replying to them. Ignore them, press that report button, explain the situation, and leave it be.

To be honest though, I don't think they've broken any rules. It's probably not the best time for them to show up en-masse, but they've have insulted anyone.

they have insulted plenty of us to make it necessary to kick them off, or the mods wouldnt be doing their jobs. we as board members are unhappy wth what is happening and it isnt being addressed.

Alright, assuming disagree with an opinion isn't an insult, point out where there have been insults.

they have insulted plenty of us to make it necessary to kick them off, or the mods wouldnt be doing their jobs. we as board members are unhappy wth what is happening and it isnt being addressed.

amendment #1, freedom of speech, look it up

not a single ranger fan has gloated or made any intention to feel "high and mighty" because of one win. check all the other team's boards, i'm sure you will find nothing like this. canes fans started it by badmouthing the entire team and its fans

amendment #1, freedom of speech, look it up

not a single ranger fan has gloated or made any intention to feel "high and mighty" because of one win. check all the other team's boards, i'm sure you will find nothing like this. canes fans started it by badmouthing the entire team and its fans

It's our board to do so. Amendment 1, Freedom of speech, look it up.

You Rag fans who registered here only AFTER the Cullen hit are not interested in talking hockey here. You came here because of what happened Wednesday night. Had you lost the game, you wouldn't have registered here. Had Cullen not been injured, you wouldn't have registered here. Had the Avery/Ladd non-fight not occurred, you wouldn't have registered here. If it were just another game between CAR and NYR, you wouldn't have registered here.

You registered here because you want to stir crap up, and EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT. You can SAY whatever you want, but everyone here knows the real reason you are here. Now, please proceed to reply to my post and defend yourself and say something like "Oh but I've only posted factual information and I've been civil and nice and la da da dee da" and repeat ad nauseam because your type is so predictable. After all, it's not like we've EVER (sarcasm) had other fanbases register here just to stir crap up before. So, if you weren't registered here Wednesday, and you are STILL replying to every Cullen/Orr/Ranger/Avery/Ladd thread on this forum then it is crystal clear that you aren't interested in having conversations about HOCKEY with us.

If this doesn't describe you, then you won't take offense. But, if this post offends you, then you're the one who should just do everyone a favor and leave.

Thanks.

You Rag fans who registered here only AFTER the Cullen hit are not interested in talking hockey here. You came here because of what happened Wednesday night. Had you lost the game, you wouldn't have registered here. Had Cullen not been injured, you wouldn't have registered here. Had the Avery/Ladd non-fight not occurred, you wouldn't have registered here. If it were just another game between CAR and NYR, you wouldn't have registered here.

You registered here because you want to stir crap up, and EVERYONE HERE KNOWS IT. You can SAY whatever you want, but everyone here knows the real reason you are here. Now, please proceed to reply to my post and defend yourself and say something like "Oh but I've only posted factual information and I've been civil and nice and la da da dee da" and repeat ad nauseam because your type is so predictable. After all, it's not like we've EVER (sarcasm) had other fanbases register here just to stir crap up before. So, if you weren't registered here Wednesday, and you are STILL replying to every Cullen/Orr/Ranger/Avery/Ladd thread on this forum then it is crystal clear that you aren't interested in having conversations about HOCKEY with us.

If this doesn't describe you, then you won't take offense. But, if this post offends you, then you're the one who should just do everyone a favor and leave.

Thanks.

I think this place needs an "I'm offended" thread

Thanks.

well, it doesn't look like canes fans are all that interested in talking hockey either. and i absolutely would have registered if the ranger's lost, because you guys would still talk crap about renney, orr, avery, bla bla. nothing has anything to do with a win, if anything, it has to do with canes' fans being bitter about a lost game and potentially temporarily lost player. i did not want to stir crap up as you say, but as soon as i made one opinion, i got hammered.

"Had Cullen not been injured, you wouldn't have registered here. Had the Avery/Ladd non-fight not occurred, you wouldn't have registered here"

EXACTLY, i'm glad you understand, because if those incidents never happened, there would be no need for you fans to talk s*** about us and make things up

blah blah blah blah blah I'm here stirring crap up that's why I'm still talking blah blah blah

Mods: Is there anyway we can put a forum registration freeze in place for a few days so this can cool down?

Thanks.

Couldn't Agree More....I for one don't mind Rangers fans here but they have to understand our level of being unhappy right now. You Ranger fans may not intend to stir things up but you are.

Couldn't Agree More....I for one don't mind Rangers fans here but they have to understand our level of being unhappy right now. You Ranger fans may not intend to stir things up but you are.

see?? very respectable post. is that so hard, everyone else? to talk to us like people and hockey fans, not fans from some team who thinks we are all high and mighty?

i honestly have no idea what you are talking about at this point. what did we make up? and where did we bad mouth every member on that team? i believe that you can go to every single board in the NHL and find people who hate avery. everyone hates him. and all this talk about hockey? all i see you saying is it was fair its clean no suspensions, while gkrangers actually just posted something hockey related. if you want to talk hockey, throw something out there other than how great the rangers are and how much we suck. and i really dont see how you can argue the fact that avery broke nhl rules about fighting. ladd was tied up, and then received an injury because of avery's actions. i think he should be punished for it, especially including his history. as for the orr hit, well thats just up for debate, it was so close to the line of legal/illegal that he shouldnt get suspended for it and i seriously doubt he meant to do it.

you're funny.

i like you

You like me? Do you like me because you've gotten a rise out of me? Which is actually the only reason you're here? To piss us off?

see?? very respectable post. is that so hard, everyone else? to talk to us like people and hockey fans, not fans from some team who thinks we are all high and mighty?

Ahem. You are in OUR HOUSE strongbad. You don't deserve respect from anyone here until you EARN IT, and you definitely have NOT done so. You clearly aren't welcome here, so what reasons other than to stir crap up would you still be here if we're treating you so poorly? You're as transparent as glass. Please leave and never return.

You like me? Do you like me because you've gotten a rise out of me? Which is actually the only reason you're here? To piss us off?

Ahem. You are in OUR HOUSE strongbad. You don't deserve respect from anyone here until you EARN IT, and you definitely have NOT done so. You clearly aren't welcome here, so what reasons other than to stir crap up would you still be here if we're treating you so poorly? You're as transparent as glass. Please leave and never return.

i had and still have no intention to piss you off. why don't you understand that