The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
model-citizen-1

Sickened by the NYR gloating on here

ive tried reasoning, they are still bitter. guess they can't handle a view from a non-canes fan

We've had plenty of opposing team fans on our boards, but y'all really take the cake.

So much for southern hospitality!

Yep, and so much for clean hockey.

cool, i guess this an exculsive website that only carolina fans can join. glad to see some friendly hockey fans!

No, we welcome everyone, it's just that some wear out that welcome awfully fast. It's kind of like the old saying: fish and house guests both stink after 3 days. Well, you all are being rather smelly house guests.

amendment #1, freedom of speech, look it up

Not on this board. Our administrators are well known first amendment killers!! They could give a rats about any amendment really.

well, it doesn't look like canes fans are all that interested in talking hockey either. and i absolutely would have registered if the ranger's lost

Not so, you didn't register when we won earlier in the month. I, however, did register at yours and found your board rather adolescent at best. You all did chastise Jagr's performance, or lack thereof, quite well after that loss. I must commend you for that.

We've had plenty of opposing team fans on our boards, but y'all really take the cake.

Yep, and so much for clean hockey.

No, we welcome everyone, it's just that some wear out that welcome awfully fast. It's kind of like the old saying: fish and house guests both stink after 3 days. Well, you all are being rather smelly house guests.

Not on this board. Our administrators are well known first amendment killers!! They could give a rats about any amendment really.

Not so, you didn't register when we won earlier in the month. I, however, did register at yours and found your board rather adolescent at best. You all did chastise Jagr's performance, or lack thereof, quite well after that loss. I must commend you for that.

yes, our board blows, is very immature, and isn't moderated, but it's hillarious, so don't hate

"Not so, you didn't register hen we won earlier in the month."

because you didn't badmouth the rangers. how do you not understand that

ivyleaguer, i just want to say that i wish i had the quoting capabilities that you have. i get lost after 2 sections of conversation i want to comment on.

yes, our board blows, is very immature, and isn't moderated, but it's hillarious, so don't hate

"Not so, you didn't register hen we won earlier in the month."

We didn't badmouth the Rangers because until last night because we weren't cheapshotted by them or trolled by unruly Rangers fans who probably got kicked off their own boards and just wanted a place to cry.

see?? very respectable post. is that so hard, everyone else? to talk to us like people and hockey fans, not fans from some team who thinks we are all high and mighty?

Is it so hard for you?

Let me enlighten you this is the CANES board. If we want to talk crap about Avery then guess what we can. If you want to hear that Avery is God and the Rangers are the greatest thing on Earth, then go to the RANGERS board.

Sorry, but you are not going to get the Rangers are so cool and Avery is the best player and I want to have his baby on this board.

If you don't like then leave go to your beloved Rangers board. Or did they get sick of you too and kick you out?

"Not so, you didn't register when we won earlier in the month."

Well, that's quite easy. We had no reason to bad mouth anybody, nor did you. The game was clean.

Shoot, I just remember what my momma used to say:

Never argue with an lunatic, people watching won't know the difference. But, I hope she forgives me.

Go away. Leave us alone. Sweet adorable Matt Cullen just got cold cocked, and y'all seem pleased...or at least wanting to defend your team. How do YOU not understand our level of anger and disbelief? Some Ranger fan on an earlier thread/post stated that Orr's hit couldn't have been intended to injure as he and Cullen were old teammates and on friendly terms. Well, heck, if that's what you do to a friend what do you intend to do to someone you really don't like?

I'd pay $1000 to see Brashear and Avery in a room. Hell, I might even go higher. Someone would have to tie Avery down. He'd be running with the tail between his legs. He never goes after anyone bigger and meaner.

Well, that's quite easy. We had no reason to bad mouth anybody, nor did you. The game was clean.

Shoot, I just remember what my momma used to say:

Never argue with an lunatic, people watching won't know the difference. But, I hope she forgives me.

Go away. Leave us alone. Sweet adorable Matt Cullen just got cold cocked, and y'all seem pleased...or at least wanting to defend your team. How do YOU not understand our level of anger and disbelief? Some Ranger fan on an earlier thread/post stated that Orr's hit couldn't have been intended to injure as he and Cullen were old teammates and on friendly terms. Well, heck, if that's what you do to a friend what do you intend to do to someone you really don't like?

I'd pay $1000 to see Brashear and Avery in a room. Hell, I might even go higher. Someone would have to tie Avery down. He'd be running with the tail between his legs. He never goes after anyone bigger and meaner.

Sweet adorable Matt Cullen just got cold cocked, and y'all seem pleased

................................................................................