The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac59

Any update on Cullen, Ladd or any suspensions?

Yeah, but most of them come right after he's come back from a previous injury.

Unfortunetly for Ladd his injuries have been freak ones that he really has no control of. I mean last year he had appendicitis, can't really prevent that. Then he gets suckerpunched and breaks a bone, not his fault.

He is just as frustrated with his injuries as the next person, but his has been freak. Now if he was constantly out with groin injuries like Gaborik (i believe that's who it is) then I would be concerned, but the type of injuries he has gotten, there's nothing you can do about it.

Unfortunetly for Ladd his injuries have been freak ones that he really has no control of. I mean last year he had appendicitis, can't really prevent that. Then he gets suckerpunched and breaks a bone, not his fault.

He is just as frustrated with his injuries as the next person, but his has been freak. Now if he was constantly out with groin injuries like Gaborik (i believe that's who it is) then I would be concerned, but the type of injuries he has gotten, there's nothing you can do about it.

Just a question. Will Ladd play tonight against the Bruins or are we out another forward?

Just a question. Will Ladd play tonight against the Bruins or are we out another forward?

Last I heard is that they are awaiting more information on Cullen and Ladd. I'd assume they would have that sometime during the pre-game skate or soon after.

The N&O reported that Lavi isn't planning on calling anyone up from Albany, so who knows. If those 2 can't go, we will be short 2 forwards, unless LaRose passed his neurological test and can play tonight, which I haven't heard if he did, then we can roll 11 forwards and 7 defense. But if those 3 remain out, then we only have 10 forwards for tonight.

Great opinions. Matt is a trooper. I hope he heals quickly. When he was with hurricanes before I think he a a broken jaw and started wearing the new shield. Wish there were some type of suspensions and hope hits were not on purpose.