The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

Andrew Ladd

Guys, If I am not mistaken Ladd should be able to play with this injury. He will be wearing one of those awesome looking face shields. He probably had to go get x-rays and his vision checked which would explain his not being at practice.

Guys, If I am not mistaken Ladd should be able to play with this injury. He will be wearing one of those awesome looking face shields. He probably had to go get x-rays and his vision checked which would explain his not being at practice.

well that would be a great sigh of relief!

well that would be a great sigh of relief!

Indeed it will be. Him and Matty can have the storm trooper gear together...it shall be awesome :lol:

Really though...I am proud of Ladders taking one for the team last night.

So let's see, in the last week or so...

LaRose got a concussion,

Tanabe got a concussion,

Williams tore his ACL and MCL,

Adams gets suspended for a hit on Steen that he 'barely felt,'

Cullen gets his nose broken and a concussion,

and now Ladd has a broken orbital bone.

This is pretty freaking absurd.

Well on a good note, Chad was one of the ones doing autographs for all the little kiddies, so I asked him how his head is. He says he feels fine and is getting tested this afternoon. If he passes he'll get to play tomorrow.

so keep your fingers crossed that he passes the test.

So let's see, in the last week or so...

LaRose got a concussion,

Tanabe got a concussion,

Williams tore his ACL and MCL,

Adams gets suspended for a hit on Steen that he 'barely felt,'

Cullen gets his nose broken and a concussion,

and now Ladd has a broken orbital bone.

This is pretty freaking absurd.

Actually, Adams was a healthy scratch for last night's game. He served his two game suspension when we played the Panthers and Lightning, so he

could have played last night and should be in the line up for Friday's game.

Does anyone else think this sound eerily familiar to the 2002-2003 season, where during the 2nd half of the season, half of our team was

made up of Lockmonster/RiverRat players? We had some sort of record at that time of call-ups getting their first goal scored that year, right??

Doesnt surprise me all his fight vids are from the Kings and why he doesnt drop them anymore all he does is clutch and grab.

He assumed the fetal position and got his butt pounded anyway and I'm glad someone did that even if it was a cheap way to beat him up.

well...looks like theres a new rival here. Come January 29th, someone on this team better drop avery, or we will look gutless. Nail hard, or just pound on him right off the faceoff, its worth the penalty.

Once again, why do we have a Rangers fan here trying to poke us with a stick? Go back to your own board and defend your guys there. I'm sure you would have a different opinion if your guy was laying on the ice face first. You really need to ask Avery why he can't fight someone straight up instead of waiting for a ref to get involved and then throwing punches. Tough guy he is. Maybe we need to get Ric Flair in uniform against the Rangers. "To be the man, you have to beat the man. Woooooo!"

thanks super dave. that was a swift punch to the gut what that fan did. and yeah, avery, although thought to be tough, is anything but....i would think some kind of suspension would have to be handed down for trying to punch after the refs stepped in

it was nothing but a clean hit. we cant help it if some skates looking at the ice.

Let me get this right...you signed up to use this board just so you could defend your player?? I'm sorry, but a majority of your team played like thugs last night, but you're to biased to notice it. Also, save your breath, because no one on this board is going to agree with what you say.