The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
model-citizen-1

Its official... NHL does NOT Suspend Orr or Avery

ok, i know, no reason to talk like that. but the mods arent doing anything about these trolling rags fans and all their crap talking, so, no reason we (or myself in this case) talk some crap about them.

Maybe if you guys stopped responding to these posts we'd be able to deal with it the way we'd like to. Every time you guys respond, you add to the problem and become just as guilty. Its exactly what they're looking for when they come here to stir things up.

Maybe if you guys stopped responding to these posts we'd be able to deal with it the way we'd like to. Every time you guys respond, you add to the problem and become just as guilty. Its exactly what they're looking for when they come here to stir things up.

that is probably true, but what is sad is what I said about their board is actually true.

that is probably true

It is very true. Check out the TOS, responding to trolls and spammers is grounds for warning or suspension. ;)

that is probably true

It is very true. Check out the TOS, responding to trolls and spammers is grounds for warning or suspension. ;)

ok. well....that sucks. I wont do that then. but what do the TOS say about people coming on here and stirring things up very obviously? curious

ok. well....that sucks. I wont do that then. but what do the TOS say about people coming on here and stirring things up very obviously? curious

Check your PM.

Have we all had enough of this thread?

Check your PM.

Yep! As I stated in the thread entitled "The Hit," if we close any of the already outdated threads regarding these incidents we probably won't have any trolls who want to add fuel to the fire.

Ya know, I checked out the Rags board, and wow it looks like crap. ok, yes I am resorting to talking crap about their board, but it is no wonder they come here: our board is nice, well kept, and clean. theirs? looks like a board from the late 90s lol.

ok, i know, no reason to talk like that. but the mods arent doing anything about these trolling rags fans and all their crap talking, so, no reason we (or myself in this case) talk some crap about them.

you're right about the rangers board being outdated and crap, but you are wrong about the mods not doing anything lol. sorry guys, i would have loved to "stir things up" but i got a suspension...unlike orr and avery LOL. maybe cambell should take lessons for the canes mods?

you're right about the rangers board being outdated and crap, but you are wrong about the mods not doing anything lol. sorry guys, i would have loved to "stir things up" but i got a suspension...unlike orr and avery LOL. maybe cambell should take lessons for the canes mods?

ha, thanks for clarifying both. i think we can all agree that campbell is a bit....inconsistent? lol....

oh wanted to add I appreciate you not taking my comments personally. you werent the only one, and you were probably the best "behaved" (so to speak) and least disruptive of any of the rags posters. (rags is so much easier to type than rangers lol). so, thanks.

Rich, you see, I have more class than to go to another teams board and taunt an injury to another teams star player....it's called KARMA. So, enjoy it now while you can...it will eventually be revisited upon you and your Rags brethren.

As far as our mods, they may be tough, but they keep these boards clean and family friendly. I would like to stay without warnings for responding to trolls. I respect the mods for what they do, they have to deal with people worse than you coming in here, trolling our boards and saying crap about our team. We do our best not to respond, but there are times when I sit here and read all the manure that is posted by people that I can no longer bite my tongue.

I just hope Brookbank is still around when the Rags come calling, I hope he levels Avery and Orr and shows them how to lay a clean hit and Avery how to drop em like a MAN!!!

I don't see anything I said as classless or taunting, I twice had said I wish Cullen a speedy recovery and even wished your team well the rest of the way, I said nothing negative about your team at all, just stated how I saw the events that occurred.

Being born and raised in Connecticut, your franchise will always have a place (albeit small) in my hockey heart.

As for your Karma comment, I didn't enjoy seeing Cullen layed out in any way and made no such comments saying so.

Anyone who enjoys seeing someone injured, clearly isn't a hockey fan and should be watching UFC if that's what they enjoy.

But thanks for the well wishes, I'll keep an eye out for that Karma visit.

(Sorry to keep the thread going, but I felt the need to defend myself as I wasn't "classless or taunting")

I think its now time to put this thread to bed. Thread closing at 9:00pm, get in your last comments if you must.

I think its now time to put this thread to bed. Thread closing at 9:00pm, get in your last comments if you must.

I'll cease the opportunity with a question.

Why? Isn't a discussion the whole point of a message board? If you don't want to read it, can't you not choose to and pick another thread? I'm just curious, I don't want to be accused of taunting again, but I don't get it.

notice how it was the rags poster who moved this to happen.......ironic?

It wouldn't have mattered if you guys didn't keep responding to him. Just ignore them, and this thread would have died off. It's as much your fault as it is theirs.

I'll ceast the opportunity with a question.

Why? Isn't a discussion the whole point of a message board? If you don't want to read it, can't you not choose to and pick another thread? I'm just curious, I don't want to be accused of taunting again, but I don't get it.

if ya dont get it, then why are you here? why are you here anyways? to discuss what happend that night? well it has been talked about and debated and its a dead issue. at least it WAS until you brought it back up. no need for that. and we dont need people like you continuing to cause problems on our board. the mods have done their best it seems to lull this, but thanks to you coming back on here, it was obviously in vain. closing this thread is the best they can do.

this is our board, and we do things as we like. you are not a canes fan, so if you dont like how it is done, why continue to post here? either deal with it, or get out. thank you very much.

Your point?

point = rags poster continues to question things on here and our members/mods and the thread gets locked....this was our thread to be upset about it, and we still got rags commentary about everything....and because of that, our thread to discuss it has been shut down. albeit, the issue was dead, but thats not the point.

point = rags poster continues to question things on here and our members/mods and the thread gets locked....this was our thread to be upset about it, and we still got rags commentary about everything....and because of that, our thread to discuss it has been shut down. albeit, the issue was dead, but thats not the point.

The only one that keeps dragging this out and keeping this from dying out is you. Enough already.