The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanesInSeven

Grahame Placed on Waivers

Wow....that is so tacky of him to say that! I guess that's the best defending the Master of Crumbs can do is defend himself. He should have played to his full potential whenever he was called to play, not when he feels like it.

Man, I just am floored with him comments! What a great way to bow out! :angry:

Soooooo...are we going to see Leighton tonight or are they going to stick with Cam?

According to the N & O, Leighton will be starting. It should make for an interesting game! :)

EDIT: y'all type too fast LOL!

Wow....that is so tacky of him to say that! I guess that's the best defending the Master of Crumbs can do is defend himself. He should have played to his full potential whenever he was called to play, not when he feels like it.

Man, I just am floored with him comments! What a great way to bow out! :angry:

Interesting how he has confidence in his words but doesn't show it on the ice. Why dontcha hose yourself with a water bottle Johnny while you drive to Albany buddy. Or flip a puck in your glove the whole way. Something to jinx yourself positively.

I can't believe that Grahame tried to say he expected soemthing different here. When he signed the team just won the Cup under Cam Ward, Grahame can't say that he expected to be the starter over Cam. Also shifting blame off himself is wrong, despite the D playing poorly, his stats are pitiful. The only thing I can think maybe Grahame thought was that Laviolette woudl really use him more because of their relationship. From the article it seems that they are really close, going back to their AHL days, but Grahame certainly got his chance here but certainly didn't perform up to it. Also maybe because of his large backup contract he expected to play more. But you have to put up the numbers to play and his certainly weren't good enough., and it's not good to burn bridges on your way out.

I can't beleive that Grahame tried to say he expected soemthing different here. When he signed the team just won the Cup under Cam Ward, Grahame can't say that he expected to be the starter over Cam. Also shifting blame off himself is wrong, despite the D playing poorly, his stats are pitiful. The only thing I can think maybe Grahame thought was that Laviolette woudl really use him more because of their relationship. From the article it seems that they are really close, going back to their AHL days, but Grahame certainly got his chance here but certainly didn't perform up to it. Also maybe because of his large backup contract he expected to play more. But you have to put up the numbers to play and his certainly weren't good enough., and it's not good to burn bridges on your way out.

Yep, cause it worked so well for Babs! :lol:

Yep, cause it worked so well for Babs! :lol:

Next thing you know, the two of them will be starting their own hockey team. Unfortunately, I'm drawing a blank for a creative name for them. Oh, what about the Whiney Crumbs??? Their logo could be a huge bread crumb with a tear! LOL!! That could work...now the question is, what state will want them? :lol:

Next thing you know, the two of them will be starting their own hockey team. Unfortunately, I'm drawing a blank for a creative name for them. Oh, what about the Whiney Crumbs??? Their logo could be a huge bread crumb with a tear! LOL!! That could work...now the question is, what state will want them? :lol:

Ummmm....Hawaii?

Why put them somewhere that nice, what about Alaska.

Well if we are going to go that route...I don't think Antarctica has a team yet. And there will be no, erm, distractions for JG there. :lol:

Well if we are going to go that route...I don't think Antarctica has a team yet. And there will be no, erm, distractions for JG there. :lol:

How true!!! :lol: Antartica it is! It's up to the two of them to sell their new team. We did this for them, not the rest is up to them. I wonder what half dressed woman he would put on his mask for them since I'm sure they all, if there are any women, dress fully clothed.

:lol: Haha, you guys are too funny!

Well, I can't say I haven't wanted this to happen. I'll miss trash talking you, though. :lol:

But his comments really irked me. :angry: And this isn't the first time he's put the blame everywhere else, but himself. So take your big head, puck-flipping, and flopping around self down to Albany.

Ok...I feel better. :rolleyes:

And good luck to Leighton! You can't be worse than Crumbs. <_<

How true!!! :lol: Antartica it is! It's up to the two of them to sell their new team. We did this for them, not the rest is up to them. I wonder what half dressed woman he would put on his mask for them since I'm sure they all, if there are any women, dress fully clothed.

ROFLMAO

If there are no women, John just won't use a helmet...if he can't put half-nekked chics on it, there is no use for a helmet. :lol:

I think we are onto something here really though....maybe Sean Avery could join the team too? They WILL need a forward afterall.

ROFLMAO

If there are no women, John just won't use a helmet...if he can't put half-nekked chics on it, there is no use for a helmet. :lol:

I think we are onto something here really though....maybe Sean Avery could join the team too? They WILL need a forward afterall.

Oh, we can really do some damage now...let's send Ugly, I mean Ollie Jokinen, Erikson, and Holik there too....We can give them Pronger while we're at it!

I should be smacked for that one. Let's add Orr to the pot as well!

Hmmm I think we are getting a good roster together with this....although the entire team might just end up destroying eachother. :lol: