The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanesInSeven

Grahame Placed on Waivers

hockeybuzz/canesinsider

So we're thinking of trading Ladd, one of our only physical players and someone who is willing to throw his weight around on a team who is simply incapable of doing so?

Sorry, I don't care who we get in return, I don't see that

hockeybuzz/canesinsider

hahah you are right, but the only thing they say there is that Eklund is saying it.....and we hate Eklund and all his crap he talks. like the article on hurricanes insider says, "What the Ek, I'll post it anyways"

oh, and by the way, I dont see anything on either of those about Ladd.....so why are you here?

So we're thinking of trading Ladd, one of our only physical players and someone who is willing to throw his weight around on a team who is simply incapable of doing so?

Sorry, I don't care who we get in return, I don't see that

Coles name was also thrown around in the same scenario, that would be absurd, they will have to part with someone good or with good upside.

We may want to start referring to him as "Crumbs" now because that IS what Rats eat isn't it? :lol: :lol:
You know Tangledheart I use to like you :P

hahah you are right, but the only thing they say there is that Eklund is saying it.....and we hate Eklund and all his crap he talks. like the article on hurricanes insider says, "What the Ek, I'll post it anyways"

oh, and by the way, I dont see anything on either of those about Ladd.....so why are you here?

thats just the most recent thread, these talks have been going on for months

Coles name was also thrown around in the same scenario, that would be absurd, they will have to part with someone good or with good upside.

Cole is ALWAYS thrown in there.

Cole is staying. Ladd is staying.

thats just the most recent thread, these talks have been going on for months

and we have been talking about this for weeks as well. please please start a new thread or find an old thread....makes sure our hearts dont blow up lol. this thread is about Grahame.

Bye bye Johnny, I must say I won't miss you too much...just don't ruin any of our Albany players while you're down there.
Give him time. Our coach coach Rowe did say in one of our local paper that if Grahame did clear waivers that he would be the backup to Nastiuk in our home game tonight against Syracuse and that Grahame would start tomorrow at home against Philadelphia.

So whos your next target? Seidenberg? Brookbank? Commodore?

Nahhhhh they all play well. I actually like Brooks a lot!

That is the question on everyone's mind....especially since I actually like Tanabe.

Well....I still have a few JG jokes left so that should hold me over for a few days.

I know I am sad now :(

Do not be sad!! At least you still have Nastiuk. And I am guessing a bunch of the guys from the Everblades right?

Information posted without referencing a source is considered spam. Please stop replying to person.

Information posted without referencing a source is considered spam. Please stop replying to person.

Cole is ALWAYS thrown in there.

Cole is staying. Ladd is staying.

You have to trade something to get something back. I say throw in Lewtoski on a 3 player deal and change the team. It is time.

Honestly at this point, if we were going to trade someone and expect to get something in return, it should be Erik Cole.

He's still good, he's still got 'it', but he's been far too inconsistent and injury-rittled for us. We could very well trade him to just about anyone for some good, quality defensemen and have a trade where both sides win.