The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanesInSeven

Grahame Placed on Waivers

Do not be sad!! At least you still have Nastiuk. And I am guessing a bunch of the guys from the Everblades right?
The only one we have that spent anytime with the everbaldes right now is J.D. Forrest. Well and Nastiuk but he only went down for a 2 game rehab. And Nastiuk is playing tonight in our home game.

You have to trade something to get something back. I say throw in Lewtoski on a 3 player deal and change the team. It is time.

I don't like the idea of unloading a guy like Ladd for Liles, an upcoming UFA who could bolt for another team after the end of the year.

The only one we have that spent anytime with the everbaldes right now is J.D. Forrest. Well and Nastiuk but he only went down for a 2 game rehab. And Nastiuk is playing tonight in our home game.

How can you all possibly not have to call up anyone to make up for all the call ups?!? LOL

I don't like the idea of unloading a guy like Ladd for Liles, an upcoming UFA who could bolt for another team after the end of the year.

especially if we add a pick in addition to Ladd...

Please keep this thread to discussing Grahame. There has been nothing to back up what has been posted about a potential trade and talk of trades doesn't go here. Can we keep thread from being closed?

Thanks.

Please keep this thread to discussing Grahame. There has been nothing to back up what has been posted about a potential trade and talk of trades doesn't go here. Can we keep thread from being closed?

Thanks.

Thanks Brynthe for clearing that up for me!

So apparently he has cleared and is on his way to Albany and, in true John Grahame fashion, blamed everything but himself for this happening. He's kind of acting as if he had NO idea that Cam was the #1 and he was going to be backing him up and not playing much.

JR made a point of saying that this was not John's fault and he didn't blame him and John turns right around and makes statements like that. I'm sorry but this is my problem with John, I don't feel he's a team player at all.

You guys are reading way more into this comment than is actually there. I guess some people just need an evil in the world and the backup goalie is always there.

JG should have said "I made mistakes but I must say , Our D is not worth a #^$&, both D-men adn Forwards, and they left me out to dry" and it would not have been a lie.

I just wonder if I have been in the same arena with many of the posters here.

Guys this thread is not about trades. TSA said to knock it off.

Thats right. This thread is for you to keep slammin Johnny! I hope you do get it all out in a few days.

You guys are reading way more into this comment than is actually there. I guess some people just need an evil in the world and the backup goalie is always there.

JG should have said "I made mistakes but I must say , Our D is not worth a #^$&, both D-men adn Forwards, and they left me out to dry" and it would not have been a lie.

I wonder the same?

Ive been in the arena too ThunderBall.

Why did you just use my quote like nobody else on here felt the same way about what was said by John? I'm not saying everything was John's fault, the D is horrid and Cam's not been stellar by any means either, but I don't feel some of his comments were necessary.

I'm sure you've been in the same arena with many of the posters here, a lot of us are STH.

Thats right. This thread is for you to keep slammin Johnny! I hope you do get it all out in a few days.

We have like 30 topics about trades. It is not about me slamming JG. And if you notice...no one is too fond of him right now. Plus, thanks to free speech in this country I am allowed to show my disdain for him

We have like 30 topics about trades. It is not about me slamming JG. And if you notice...no one is too fond of him right now. Plus, thanks to free speech in this country I am allowed to show my disdain for him

*more applause* amen to that. thanks USA for giving us FREE SPEECH.

I am not condoning that trade but the Canes have to give up something to get something and with 5 forwards making over $3.5M, one of them will likely be in the mix if they really want to make a move.

it's not about free speech... it's about class

Not liking a player has what to do with having class?

I know a lot of people think we should be nice to EVERY single player on this team because of "southern hospitality" or whatever but how about all those anti-Tanabe posts?

I think it's hilarious you all are trying to get this locked btw.

True, but it appears that this subject has gone as "caddy as a high school lunch table" with more trashing than actually discussing the issue. Maybe it is time to close this subject post?

true. and there have been some classless people on here recently. but I still am glad we have free speech.

Kicking a guy while he's down is pretty classless. Yeah, Grahame was sent down to the AHL, but many here are taking way too much joy in that.

it's not about free speech... it's about class

We are hockey fans, what does class have to do with it?? We chant "Ref you suck" and "*insert goalie name here* you suck"!!