The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanesInSeven

Grahame Placed on Waivers

:( i am afraid such forum would be a bad place for me to be at.

So... lets say you are at the game... and Brooks knocks Hossa out unconcious tonight... and then continues to bit him with his stick, and then other Canes get in start breaking their sticks of poor guy on eyes...

Will you continue to cheer my hockey fan friend?

the game is physical. very physical. and people get hurt, and yeah we are classless to a point in that case. BUT, there is still a line to be drawn. that would def be way over it. but class on a board is alot different than in a hockey game.

I am seriously curious....do you all really think JR will put him on re-entry. Usually a team only does that if they are certain a player will get snatched up.

Of course he will try and put him on re-entry waivers but he needs Grahame to play well first in Albany. That was why JR talked him up instead of stating how he actually felt, so it not damage his chances of unloading half of Grahame's salary. Grahame's recent comments aren't going to make JR happy though.

Even if he doesn't get claimed on re-entry waivers, they can just sent him back to Albany. Samsonov didn't get claimed on re-entry and he was just banished to the AHL.

Denis was worse than Grahame in every way. GAA and SV%.

Grahame's stats are also skewed by the game where Lavi kept him in against Buffalo. Any other coach would have pulled him.

Grahame was also being a cocky SOB before the game. What comes around goes around.

I thought message boards were a place where anyone could post his/her opinion? Like someone mentioned earlier, free speech. If we are being, what some people call, "classless" that's our choice. But don't tell others they can't post what they think.

And if Wardo comes in, we'll have a tired Ward against St. Louis tomorrow.

but that is what happens with any team who plays a back to back and whose 1st goalie on the 1st game doesnt do well and has to be replaced by the goalie who was to start the next game. and if have seen that Ward can start back to back games and be ok, he can play half a game, then play a while next one.

but if ward goes in and plays the first game, does badly, and Leighton comes in to relieve him, then its the same exact situation....what then?

So... lets say you are at the game... and Brooks knocks Hossa out unconcious tonight... and then continues to bit him with his stick, and then other Canes get in start breaking their sticks of poor guy on eyes...

spell check and grammar check then ask the question again!!

what if he shuts out ATL? what if he shuts down Kovie on a breakaway?...what if?

He will become an instant here of course... This will actually a good thing... Cam will feel some fire under his butt.

wow this coming from the guy who is always so negative and I mean that in a sincere kind of way.

I'm negative, but never cruel. I wanted Grahame gone just as much as anyone, but now that he's gone, it's done and over with. There's no need to continue to put him down.

It depends on if Hossa's head is down when he runs into him and the rest of your ? really makes no sense.

I'm negative, but never cruel. I wanted Grahame gone just as much as anyone, but now that he's gone, it's done and over with. There's no need to continue to put him down.

we can say what we think....if ya dont like it, ya dont need to continue posting in here. if we want to talk crap about Grahame on our board, we can.....

Grahame's GAA is 3.83....was Denis' worse than that? and I didnt mention SV%....that wasnt part of it.

John Grahame

4-6-1

.875 SV%

3.83 GAA

0 SO

Marc Denis

1-5-0

.859 SV%

4.05 GAA

0 SO

He will become an instant here of course... This will actually a good thing... Cam will feel some fire under his butt.

yup, and that has been my poitn all along. cam needs that fire under him, and Grahame wasnt giving that to him. Leighton can.

John Grahame

4-6-1

.875 SV%

3.83 GAA

0 SO

Marc Denis

1-5-0

.859 SV%

4.05 GAA

0 SO

ah gotcha. ok, well that answers that. should have looked up my stats haha. but, thats why Denis was put on waivers, and thats why Grahame was as well....they both play like crap....basically..

Wow :blink: ......19 pages of putting down Grahame.....I hope some of you don't think he's the reason for the slump and that a new goalie is gonna make it better. Gotta hope he never peeks in on this site.

Wow :blink: ......19 pages of putting down Grahame.....I hope some of you don't think he's the reason for the slump and that a new goalie isn't gonna make it better. Gotta hope he never peeks in on this site.

well, no he isnt the only reason, but his play hasnt helped whatsoever.

ah gotcha. ok, well that answers that. should have looked up my stats haha. but, thats why Denis was put on waivers, and thats why Grahame was as well....they both play like crap....basically..

I've noticed you do that often.... making statements and waiting for others to provide you with stats to correct you. :rolleyes:

Wow :blink: ......19 pages of putting down Grahame.....I hope some of you don't think he's the reason for the slump and that a new goalie isn't gonna make it better. Gotta hope he never peeks in on this site.

The way many are posting, that's pretty much spot on.

Just look on the main site: The poll - Who's going to have the biggest impact?

Leighton with 50%. He's a backup goaltender. Our D will still be bad, we'll still have a crappy PK, and our PP will continue to waste their chances.

I've noticed you do that often.... making statements and waiting for others to provide you with stats to correct you. :rolleyes:

was that sarcasm or were you being serious? cause I usually do my research before I post something involving stats. I have been called the stat guy on here, and I usually live up to that...just didnt that time.

Ok, after leaving for a short time an about 3 pages later, its clear to me that this thread is heading no where fast. If you want to vent frustrations about Grahame, take it to the "mad as heck" thread. Try to use a little class when posting though, you never know who reads this stuff.

As for discussions about Grahame and re-entry waivers, if someone wants to start a new thread about it, we'll give it a try. If it turns into another bashing thread, it'll be locked quickly.

Ok, after leaving for a short time an about 3 pages later, its clear to me that this thread is heading no where fast. If you want to vent frustrations about Grahame, take it to the "mad as heck" thread. Try to use a little class when posting though, you never know who reads this stuff.

As for discussions about Grahame and re-entry waivers, if someone wants to start a new thread about it, we'll give it a try. If it turns into another bashing thread, it'll be locked quickly.