The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanesInSeven

Grahame Placed on Waivers

The Spengler cup is a total individual thing and has no bearing on the NHL whatsoever.

CuJo is a free agent. we can sign him at any time.

Ok Thanks. I don't know all the in and outs of this stuff.

The bruins are trying to get rid of Aaron Ward and possibly to Buffalo of all the places??? We sure could use him back and I know he wants to be back. As for Jonny, I guess JR reached his boiling point.

The bruins are trying to get rid of Aaron Ward and possibly to Buffalo of all the places??? We sure could use him back and I know he wants to be back. As for Jonny, I guess JR reached his boiling point.

EKLUND! EKLUND, PEOPLE!

don't you think theres a reason no one else has picked up Cujo???????

Do you thinK Grahame's a better choice? I'd rather have an unknown goalie than a known failure.

I am more suprised that PK is willing to open his pocket. Nobody is going to claim JG and we will have to continue to pay his NHL salary, while he is Leighton's backup in Albany

TSN is my reliable source...and they ain't got nuthin on Grahame being gone...we'll see though. And I don't realistically think that this would be the first place Cujo would come to...maybe a younger team with a better Cup shot...but not the 'Canes.

Waivers stories always seem to take forever to show up on any sources. I heard about Denis on waivers about 12 hours before the NHL released anything.

Do you thinK Grahame's a better choice? I'd rather have an unknown goalie than a known failure.

Am I missing something here because are there two CuJos"s?

I'd be willing to bet this has something to do with the rumor that JR was looking at Michael Ryder. Yeah, he's a forward.

Curtis Joseph, correct?

Yeah, he's old, and most likely washed up. But on the plus side, he's not Grahame.

It's like I said earlier in this topic:

Even if this were true (and the more this topic goes, the more it looks like it isn't), it's not going to change anything. It's a new face to blame for losses, that's all.

Am I missing something here because are there two CuJos"s?

LOL! Good point.

Cujo? No thanks. We've already got occasional flashes of brilliance.

Curtis Joseph, correct?

Yeah, he's old, and most likely washed up. But on the plus side, he's not Grahame.

It's like I said earlier in this topic:

Even if this were true (and the more this topic goes, the more it looks like it isn't), it's not going to change anything. It's a new face to blame for losses, that's all.

Well you said you would rather have the unknown than Grahame and Curtis Joseph is pretty well known......Sorry, but CuJo is close to done and he wouldn't be able to keep with the holes in the canes Defense. Goaltending is a problem with the canes but not the biggest. The canes mgmt. relied too heavily on a young Ward to be the starter IMO when he should have been a back-up for a time. The collapsing defense needs the work right now. Better off without Cujo

There's always Tripp. :P

Anyone want to guess how Albany's going to play now?

Albany will recall Manzato from Las Vegas ECHL and send JG that way..

There's always Tripp. :P

Anyone want to guess how Albany's going to play now?

Going to last in the league....actually I am willing to bet JG doesn't get to start so I should not say that.

I stand corrected:

http://blogs.newsobserver.com/canes/''>http://blogs.newsobserver.com/canes/' target="_blank">http://blogs.newsobserver.com/canes/[/post]

Grahame's gone, Leighton's up.

Hurrah for ruining another prospect! :lol:

Just to let everyone know....I won't post Ek's crap unless I can verify it myself!

The CuJo thing was a rumor though and I hope I clarified that in subsequent posts.

~UDC

Well something had to be done so it is starting in the goal position. I hope there is more coming because the net keeper is only part of the Canes problem. Next, defense and finally offensive fire power. Is JR coming off the wallet or are there trades pending?? Guess time will tell.