The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Brynthe

Looks like we have one more new addition!!

I am so happy for them! We actually sat next to Jane at the Bruins game last week and she definately had me a bit nervous. Lol I didn't know who she was, but figured she was one of the wives. THroughout the game she kept rubbing her belly as though she may have been experiencing some contractions. Finally by second period I had to ask when she was due. Jane said they were due in eleven days. I can say that she seemed to be excited about the baby's near future arrival. It was really sweet to hear her talk about their "baby boy" and their excitement. I never did ask her name, but did inquire with one of the players later. Needless to say, I am very happy for Jeff and Jane. She seems like a really sweet person and it was neat to see the joy she was feeling the other night. :)

thats awesome. may explain why his head has been a little out of place lately. hopefully focusing on his baby wont screw with his play as well...

but congrats, and good luck Hammy!

Man, I read this one wrong or something....cuz I am LMAO.....