The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
rpope4

Carolina Hurricanes License Plate

That's ok, I'm the one that sped up so you couldn't pass. :lol::P

and i am the one that forced myself in so you couldn't speed up without hitting me.

and then took out 5 cones on the way out.

and i am the one that forced myself in so you couldn't speed up without hitting me.

And then I passed you again and slowed down so you caught the red light bye bye sucker!!! :P

My sister got a personalized plate for her car it says "ABB!" :lol:

I read this about 10 times before I finally got it...NICE.

I have probably mentioned it on a plate thread before, but my husband and I have SC06 and 06SC. When we retire them I am going to send them in to Little Earth and have them recreated into a purse.

And then I passed you again and slowed down so you caught the red light bye bye sucker!!! :P

My husband is the one who drives us to the games. I told him to slow the h*ll down! Geeez, gonna have to take the keys away from him again. BTW, were any of you the ones who keyed my car at a game???

:P

Holy cow! Really? I remember all of us laughing about the cones being wiped out! It totally made us forget about you cutting in front of us!

Actually you don't, North Carolina is real good about editing content on plates. Of course they will take your $70 and take forever to refund your money but that plate will never make it to your car.

My husband is the one who drives us to the games. I told him to slow the h*ll down! Geeez, gonna have to take the keys away from him again. BTW, were any of you the ones who keyed my car at a game???

:P

I don't do that stuff or endorse doing it. I don't have a problem dinging up my truck with rubber cones (cones bounce back up after being hit - unless one sticks under your fender and you take it with you down Wade Avenue) but would never touch someone else's ride.

I don't do that stuff or endorse doing it. I don't have a problem dinging up my truck with rubber cones (cones bounce back up after being hit - unless one sticks under your fender and you take it with you down Wade Avenue) but would never touch someone else's ride.

Okay, yes I got keyed, but I was just kidding! I would NEVER think that a fellow Caniac would do something like that! Detroit or Sabres fan, yeah, maybe on the list of usual suspects, LOL. I was just telling someone the other day that in all the years of going to the RBC center I have only had one flag broken off (Detroit in the Cup finals), one magnetic sign stolen (same time frame), and really no other incidents. I have always felt safe in the parking lot. The keying incident really surprised me. Course, I can always find a way to blame the kids...LOL

Okay, yes I got keyed, but I was just kidding! I would NEVER think that a fellow Caniac would do something like that! Detroit or Sabres fan, yeah, maybe on the list of usual suspects, LOL. I was just telling someone the other day that in all the years of going to the RBC center I have only had one flag broken off (Detroit in the Cup finals), one magnetic sign stolen (same time frame), and really no other incidents. I have always felt safe in the parking lot. The keying incident really surprised me. Course, I can always find a way to blame the kids...LOL

for me the only time i didn't feel safe at the RBC Center was the ECF in '06.