The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewBaro

Seats at RBC

If you want to be where the Sabres shoot twice, sit in 110/111/112 somewhere around there. :)

you will get to see them shoot lots but I doubt you'll see them score much

Thanks bud, i appreciate the help. And at this rate, i would be happy to see them score once !

Not a problem

LOL I know the feeling!

Please lets not turn this into Sabre's behavior thread. The original poster asked a legit question.

:huh: The sabers guy was cool and the humor seemed to go over well with him. And the advice about sections 313, etc., with the budget comment was spot on IMNSHO. Seemed like a kind of fun thread to me. :rolleyes:

:huh: The sabers guy was cool and the humor seemed to go over well with him. And the advice about sections 313, etc., with the budget comment was spot on IMNSHO. Seemed like a kind of fun thread to me. :rolleyes:

You havent been here for countless threads about the Sabre fans since '06, just heading things off at the pass ;)

You havent been here for countless threads about the Sabre fans since '06, just heading things off at the pass ;)

Budget is kind of an issue, but then again its not. We just got some bonuses from work so we are pretty set, but i will take your advice and look at those 300's sections as well. I appreciate the help everyone.

P.S. Anyone from South Carolina? I live in Myrtle Beach, but im from NJ.

My season ticket is in 130 and is right infront of where the Canes shoot twice directly on the goal line. If you go to the Canes ticket selection portion you can get a good idea of the view from the section you are interested in.

Here's where you should sit: at home, far away from here. :P

Kidding. You should have a good time, considering there are lots of Buffalo fans here. But, as Katy said, 110-113 are directly behind the goal, although 108-109 and 114-115 provide better views of the other end, which you'll need come the second period.

Budget is kind of an issue, but then again its not. We just got some bonuses from work so we are pretty set, but i will take your advice and look at those 300's sections as well. I appreciate the help everyone.

Well, in that case...you can buy me a ticket for the game too then..thaks! ;) ....just kidding

I am from South Carolina. Near Myrtle Beach between Conway and Loris!!!!