The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

Post your favorite pictures from 2006

So nice to see them all happy...I like seeing players who love what they do...and then show it by working hard and winning in the end. We've had a lot of negatives happen since our Cup win, but these pictures remind me of the one positive that can never ever be taken away or devalued...and that is actually witnessing your players give everything they have and win the Stanley Cup. This type of moment lasts forever.

So nice to see them all happy...I like seeing players who love what they do...and then show it by working hard and winning in the end. We've had a lot of negatives happen since our Cup win, but these pictures remind me of the one positive that can never ever be taken away or devalued...and that is actually witnessing your players give everything they have and win the Stanley Cup. This type of moment lasts forever.

So true. Just heard Mark Recchi being interviewed on the radio and he was still beaming about his Cup run here in NC. He had great things to say about Commodore and Stillman, saying Ottawa just got a whole lot better and now were essentially the class of the East.

So true. Just heard Mark Recchi being interviewed on the radio and he was still beaming about his Cup run here in NC. He had great things to say about Commodore and Stillman, saying Ottawa just got a whole lot better and now were essentially the class of the East.

I have a ton of pictures that I've never had a chance to go through, but here's a few of my favorites that I took during the Stanley Cup run. I've got a boatload of action shots to sort through, but these are some of the portraits.

ecf_game7_web_1.jpg

Eastern Conference Finals -- Game 7

game_1_web2.jpg

Stanley Cup Finals -- Game 1

game_1_web_4.jpg

game_1_web_3.jpg

game_1_web_5.jpg

game_1_web.jpg