The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
iceboy

The Call

I think all Iceboy did was try to lighten the mood a little. If you dont appreciate what he wrote, is it necessary to comment about it?

Whether it was your cup of tea or not, any attempt to uplift the spirits is welcome, imo.

I think all Iceboy did was try to lighten the mood a little. If you dont appreciate what he wrote, is it necessary to comment about it?

Whether it was your cup of tea or not, any attempt to uplift the spirits is welcome, imo.

Who the H*ll is Wiffle?

Irrelevant. This could be John Doe for all we care. All we know is that Wiffle is a youth hockey player. Th joke here is that we have to resort all the way down to youth hockey because of injuries :lol: , which will obviously never happen, but we are darn close.

My funny bone must be broken... :huh:

It's okay if your'e funny bone is broken, it just consists with all the other injuries this team has endured. Hence the joke of the story here. So many injuries, so many players being called up.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Different tastes, I suppose.

It's cool to have different tastes and all, but if you don't get it, then let me explain. All he's saying he is that our team has had a lot of bad luck recently (especially with Brind'Amour out). This guy "Wiffle" could be "iceboy" for all we know, maybe he and his friend were playing NHL '08 and decided to make a little story out of it. Open up your sense of humor now, this board has got to lighten up some.

And here's a toast to you iceboy, this was a great story, and exactly what we need on this board. Gotta stay positive and stay behind this team despite the injuries. Let's go Canes!