The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
twenty2andy

TV for game tonight

Since FSN-S isn't broadcasting the game you can catch the game on CI. The blackout gets lifted right at gametime usually.

I sure do hope so! I am having a Cane's party tonight to watch it on CI. Really disappointed that FSN-S decided to not show it tonight.

I sure do hope so! I am having a Cane's party tonight to watch it on CI. Really disappointed that FSN-S decided to not show it tonight.

Yea I gotta watch the cats talk about how we dive again. :angry:

It's funny, with Direct TV there are no blackouts in my area. Even when FSN-S is showing games, and I can still 1) watch their broadcast on CI (other than the actual FSN-S channel), or 2) watch the other teams broadcast on CI. It's kinda cool.

I'm not too sure about where you could do this. I've definitely wondered about some of the games that aren't on TV because it pisses me off when I can't watch one. Everything up here is Charter Communications as far as I know. Here's the number for them (800-374-8522) you could call and ask about Center Ice. That's my best advice man. Good luck!

ASUcraig thanks for the help. Do you know of any bars that I could call that may have CI?

parthenon 828-263-0900

flipside 828-268-9683

klondike 828-264-9988

all located next to eachother. on 321

boon saloon 828-264-1811

king street

start there, hopefully someone will be playing it

What about in Raleigh/Durham area? Will the Carlina Ale House or Chammps be playing the game tonight?

Thanks

Ale House is always a safe bet...you can call first but I know that they have the CI package and everything.

I went to that site and it had the game scehduled for Sunday. Can you only watch games the day after on that site?

My guess is that since it is apparently based in Europe somewhere...it IS Sunday there already (or close to it).

It has the right game: Florida vs Carolina

My guess is that since it is apparently based in Europe somewhere...it IS Sunday there already (or close to it).

It has the right game: Florida vs Carolina

Michael is absolutely correct about the time - 1 AM Sunday wherever SOPCAST is based. I too have never tried this and am leery of downloading their software, but I've heard others on here talk about it, so I'm going to give it a go.

RRW