The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
indaboardz

Jensen update??

yeah, he got violently sick, rushed to the Newark hospital. Poor guy. First NHL game and he ends up in the ER.
Gosh, I hope it wasn't the thought of having to do an intermission interview with Tripp that caused that reaction...! :)

Seriously, though, hope he's fine as, with the way the team's health is going, we'll likely need him!

Gosh, I hope it wasn't the thought of having to do an intermission interview with Tripp that caused that reaction...! :)

Seriously, though, hope he's fine as, with the way the team's health is going, we'll likely need him!

boy did tripp ever stumble through biding his time there. he was sooo lost on camera when he found out jensen wasnt going to be on. hahaha good laugh in an afternoon of horrors.

boy did tripp ever stumble through biding his time there. he was sooo lost on camera when he found out jensen wasnt going to be on. hahaha good laugh in an afternoon of horrors.
It was like watching train wreck in slow motion, very much the highlight of the game lol :lol:

He's been released:

UPDATE, 8 P.M.: According to one of the River Rats beat writers, Jensen has been treated and released. He apparently just had the flu, received IV fluids and is on his way back to Albany.

Poor guy. Not how you want your NHL debut to turn. Its a shame too, cause I thought he looked pretty good.

That really stinks. Hopefully he'll get another chance to come up and show what he can do.

Now I'm just crossing my fingers that he didn't give it to anyone else on the team during his brief time up. We're already too short-handed! Perhaps its time to give everyone their own room on the road and pass out masks when on the team plane and bus. We can't seem to stop passing this along to everyone in sight!

L