The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
pilige

"Reunion Episode"

It's just nice to see the Adams family reunited again. Anyone know about the lines that Chicago has? I guess I will just wait until tomorrow.

The Adams are on a line together.

Ladd WAS on a line with Toews and Kane

He is playing with Jason Williams tonight though. Not sure who else is on the line....this feed is really bad and I can't read the jerseys.

The Adams are on a line together.

Ladd WAS on a line with Toews and Kane

He is playing with Jason Williams tonight though. Not sure who else is on the line....this feed is really bad and I can't read the jerseys.

Haha sweet. I love the Adams family. They had a lot of sucess together.

I might actually get to see this game, and hearing about this "Reunion" makes it all the more awesome. Here's hoping that TN picks it up since Nash doesn't have a game tomorrow night.

Samsonov, Ruutu Return to Chicago

Paul Branecky Carolina Hurricanes

Mar 11, 2008, 2:59 PM EDT

Samsonov Despite not playing in Chicago for nearly four years, Wednesday

Samsonov, Ruutu Return to Chicago

Paul Branecky Carolina Hurricanes

Mar 11, 2008, 2:59 PM EDT

Samsonov Despite not playing in Chicago for nearly four years, Wednesday

He was a 1st round draft pick (8th overall)... but still going down a bad stretch for so long... only to find it again here. Nice. :D

Hey guys, going to the game tomorrow at the United Center, wearing my Hawks sweater, of course. Cant wait to see Ruutu and Sammy return, its going to be a good game.

I have to ask, since I dont get to see too many Canes games here in Chicago, how has Ruutu been playing for you guys? I can only assume he is bringing the physical game every night, but what about his offense? Has he picked it up at all on the new ice or does he still seem to be struggling.

He was one of my favorite Hawks. Great attitude and always willing to sign an autograph and talk hockey after practices here in Chicago. Just curious as to how hes doing.

Eh, I'd imagine he's producing about the same as he was in Chicago. So far, I think he's got 1 goal and 3 points with us. Still, he's being used to open up the ice for Staal and Cole more than anything.

Will be there tomorrow with my Tim Gleason jersey on, representing NC!!

same here...but my jersey will be bates battaglia, a chicago native. i will be a walking example of the ties between the two teams.

Hey guys, going to the game tomorrow at the United Center, wearing my Hawks sweater, of course. Cant wait to see Ruutu and Sammy return, its going to be a good game.

I have to ask, since I dont get to see too many Canes games here in Chicago, how has Ruutu been playing for you guys? I can only assume he is bringing the physical game every night, but what about his offense? Has he picked it up at all on the new ice or does he still seem to be struggling.

He was one of my favorite Hawks. Great attitude and always willing to sign an autograph and talk hockey after practices here in Chicago. Just curious as to how hes doing.

Like Frogg said he's got a goal and a couple assists. He's hit the post twice that I can remember. But more than anything, he has really opened things up for Staal and Cole to do their thing. He's not lighting the lamp by any means, but he is doing those little things.

And you are bang on with the attitude. His attitude is awesome and he always has a smile on his face. I have yet to see him not smiling.

Another thing I haven't seen mentioned is what Ruutu and Samsonov are going to do for us in the future bringing in players.

Once guys see that a few players have turned their careers around here and how much they genuinely enjoy playing here it is going to make a lot of players want to play for this organization.

Another thing I haven't seen mentioned is what Ruutu and Samsonov are going to do for us in the future bringing in players.

Once guys see that a few players have turned their careers around here and how much they genuinely enjoy playing here it is going to make a lot of players want to play for this organization.

Bingo. Hopefully this will be a continuing thing. I would love more young, speedy skilled players to come around. Struggling about? Are you making the scouts look ridiculous? Come to Raleigh! Enjoy the scenery, the food, the sports, and a great turnaround in your career! Come play with up and coming starts Eric Staal, Cam Ward, Patrick Eaves, Tuomo Ruutu and and brightest turn around, Sergei Samsonov! :)