The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
EventingCaniac

Game on Sunday VS Senators

we have been known to move barrels/orange barracades(as well as others have done this) so.......it can open anytime you want!(within reason!) if you get there before the parking people are there to take money, they usually walk around to you to collect it fairly soon after they get there and before there is a big influx of people.

if I'm not mistaken those are only on weeknights, but I'm not sure, so don't take my word for it - check with the box office

You are mistaken

But who knows if they'll be any available on game day

The ticket specials page says that the $9.99 special is available day of the game only, and only at the box office.

Yea but they sell those tickets at full price ahead of time so if the section is sold out there are no tickets to discount.

The ticket specials page says that the $9.99 special is available day of the game only, and only at the box office.

Actually you can buy the same day ticket's on Ticketmaster too. Obviously, it has to be the same day of the game, and you have to pay the standard ticketmaster fees, which I think is about $5 for those tickets. Not as good of a deal as at the Box Office, but for those who don't live close to the arena this is a good way to make sure you can get a ticket.

Anyway to tell if the inflatables and other novelties will be set up before today's game. Trying to figure how early to get to the game. Our kids always enjoy going to the kid zone before the games.

Anyway to tell if the inflatables and other novelties will be set up before today's game. Trying to figure how early to get to the game. Our kids always enjoy going to the kid zone before the games.

You're really only going to find them for the playoffs

Yea but they sell those tickets at full price ahead of time so if the section is sold out there are no tickets to discount.

This game is posted as sold out except for single tickets only in lower bowls. My ticket rep told me if they have a sell out they do not sell any $9.99 seats---they were sold at full price.

You're really only going to find them for the playoffs

There have been a few times they were out on the front lawn of the RBC this season. Once as luck would have it was during my 10 year old's birthday party. We were there really early and planned on tailgating and playing street hockey in a remote area of the parking lot with 6 other 10 year olds. They basically enjoyed an hour of a private playground and street hockey rink for the better part of an hour, then we tailgated and went inside.

Since today is a day game I was wondering if it would be set up, and if so we would want to get there earlier so we could still be one of the first 10k to get inside to get our figurines.

There have been a few times they were out on the front lawn of the RBC this season. Once as luck would have it was during my 10 year old's birthday party. We were there really early and planned on tailgating and playing street hockey in a remote area of the parking lot with 6 other 10 year olds. They basically enjoyed an hour of a private playground and street hockey rink for the better part of an hour, then we tailgated and went inside.

Since today is a day game I was wondering if it would be set up, and if so we would want to get there earlier so we could still be one of the first 10k to get inside to get our figurines.

I haven't heard or seen anything that would let me know if they really were doing it today.

The weather is pretty nice out there and this is one of our last weekend games of the year, so I wouldn't be completely shocked if they did set it all up.