The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

FYI for STH's

This is pretty interesting, we have more STH's than I thought, and all over the rink.

Will be great when the rink is full of STH. Notice I said "when" rather than "if."

Will be great when the rink is full of STH. Notice I said "when" rather than "if."

I heard from my rep that we have 12,000 STH's. Thats pretty good considering the season we had last year. A good playoff run will help that number too.

I heard from my rep that we have 12,000 STH's. Thats pretty good considering the season we had last year. A good playoff run will help that number too.

Section 123. Sounds like the bills are just hitting the credit cards.

12000 sth probably includes all of the various minipacks.

Looking forward to spending the money...the show must go on! and on...

It does include all the mini-packs too.

It does include all the mini-packs too.

Paid

Section 338

Row J

Seats 7&8

That's in the Southwest corner

Hello Neighbor!. 338 Row D. 8 and 9 "Horn Guy" (Not the Duck Horn)

Section 108, and mini-packs count as fractions of season tickets

I would like to "sneak" a question in since this a thread for/about STH'ers. I am thinking about getting either a 10 or 24 game pack for myself next season. (Mrs ncc doesnt want one...go figure <_< ) anyways...i remember seeing a chart showing the different "perks" that 10, 24 and full STHers get. Does anybody know where that would be, or can give me a link? Thanks...

I would like to "sneak" a question in since this a thread for/about STH'ers. I am thinking about getting either a 10 or 24 game pack for myself next season. (Mrs ncc doesnt want one...go figure <_< ) anyways...i remember seeing a chart showing the different "perks" that 10, 24 and full STHers get. Does anybody know where that would be, or can give me a link? Thanks...

102 Rol L here....hope this info helps!

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NHLPage&id=7656#1' target="_blank">http://hurricanes.nhl.com/team/app/?servic...e&id=7656#1[/post]

No thats not it. This is an actual chart that lists things like...10% discount at the Eye..parking passes...playoff priority..and has columns with 10,24, and full sth on it...and shows what you get with each ticket program. I looked under tickets on the home page and its not there....maybe it just comes out at the beginning of the year when they are selling the packages. but thanks anyways timstr

No thats not it. This is an actual chart that lists things like...10% discount at the Eye..parking passes...playoff priority..and has columns with 10,24, and full sth on it...and shows what you get with each ticket program. I looked under tickets on the home page and its not there....maybe it just comes out at the beginning of the year when they are selling the packages. but thanks anyways timstr

contact pj avetta at the hurricanes and he should be able to set you straight. if memory serves me correct there isn't much difference between 10 and 24 other than the actual price of tickets. if you could find someone to split the cost of full season then that is were the big perks are. and don't forget the "easy payment plan", it takes the bite out of the price.

contact pj avetta at the hurricanes and he should be able to set you straight. if memory serves me correct there isn't much difference between 10 and 24 other than the actual price of tickets. if you could find someone to split the cost of full season then that is were the big perks are. and don't forget the "easy payment plan", it takes the bite out of the price.

Ok cool..thanks for the advice.

No difference between 10 and 24 as far as perks go