The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
spiz

Playoff Tickets here

Didn't see any other topic on this...hope I'm the first. I just got my playoff tickets delivered by Fedex.

Still waiting on mine but heard friday that they shipped.

Is there any news on how well the ticket sales are going?

I heard that there were 12,000 plus STH'ers to put deposits down.

I got tickets for Game 1...still lots of good seats left...not in the middle though lol...center ice premier...damn STH taking up the best seats! I got upper-level though...sect. 204 row A...great view.

I got tickets for Game 1...still lots of good seats left...not in the middle though lol...center ice premier...damn STH taking up the best seats! I got upper-level though...sect. 204 row A...great view.

As much As I would like to comment on anything playoffs.

We are not in them yet.

CC

This is a jinx thread :o .

Quick, someone make an offerring to the hockey gods!!! And DO NOT offer them another player for injury!

I say we offer Ref107, he's a Leafs fan anyway :P

*runs and hides from Marcus*

This is a jinx thread :o .

Quick, someone make an offerring to the hockey gods!!! And DO NOT offer them another player for injury!

I say we offer Ref107, he's a Leafs fan anyway :P

*runs and hides from Marcus*

As much As I would like to comment on anything playoffs.

We are not in them yet.

CC

With 6 games left, it's a safe bet that we're gonna make the playoffs one way or another...optimism over pessimism I always say.

With 6 games left, it's a safe bet that we're gonna make the playoffs one way or another...optimism over pessimism I always say.

If you possibly think Washington cannot win both of their games against us you are mistaken. That would leave 1 point differential.

No safe bets.

Just my opinion.

^If Washington or Florida go 6-0, the Canes have to go 3-2-1, which is doable and still clinch the division b/c the Canes win the tiebreaker. Honestly I don't see the Caps or Panthers going 6-0 b/c I think they split their games. If the Canes go 3-3 we should still make the playoffs. Barring any unforseen meltdown from the team, I don't see how they aren't in the playoffs. Getting the extra point in Florida and Washington losing to Chicago really helped.

Anyone use that site www.firstdibz.com that is listed on the canes homepage to reserve playoff tickets? From my understanding, I have to wait till we for sure make the playoffs then I get my tickets... Now I wish I hadnt used firstdibz because playoff tickets are already on sale and I could just go ahead and get them (I didnt know how all this stuff worked. This is my first time trying to get the playoff tickets).

Shhh-the Hockey Gods heard you---

:o Oh no, now we have to sacrifice two people to the Hockey Gods, ok it's decided that we sending them Ref107, who else are we going to send :blink: . I heard all they do is cross check you some with their sticks and well never mind----any volunteers or ideas? :P

Shhh-the Hockey Gods heard you---

:o Oh no, now we have to sacrifice two people to the Hockey Gods, ok it's decided that we sending them Ref107, who else are we going to send :blink: . I heard all they do is cross check you some with their sticks and well never mind----any volunteers or ideas? :P

Lindy Ruff :lol:

Coming home this afternoon I saw a FedEX letter pack under our doormat, the only time I have ever received a FedEX Letter Pack was for a recall to my job, this time I was bummed to see it was the playoff tickets. Oh well at least I have the time off to go to the playoff games!

When are the games?

Only says TBA on the tickets. Round #1 is supposed to start April 9th or 10th once they figure out the seeding and the venue availability.