The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

Injury Update

Walker and Cullen appear to be back pretty soon though. The biggest thing in that though is that Hedican is doubtful. He hasn't been very good this year, but he can't be any worse than Kaberle.

I don't see any reason to bring Bret back til he is back to 100%,,,maybe even 200%, unless he is going to replace Kabs!!Keep Boerer(sp?) up here he is playing very well and the experience he is getting is going to help us down the stretch!!

Wow, Walker likes to push his luck. Hopefully Cullen is back. We're going to need him against Ottawa.

Yep, but isn't Ottawa without Heaters??

Heaters will be out for a while for the Sens. Spezz apparently had a pretty bad game last night as well. As a matter of fact the whole team did from what the Sens fans said.

I am hoping to see Matty and Cullen back tomorrow...that would make my quite happy. And with that Rosey, Letowski and Adams can go back to the 4th line where they need to be.

EDIT: I just had my blonde moment of the week. I mean "Matty and Walker" :ph34r: And here I thought I was a good multi-tasker! LOL

I am hoping to see Matty and Cullen back tomorrow...that would make my quite happy. And with that Rosey, Letowski and Adams can go back to the 4th line where they need to be.

Isn't Matty and Cullen the same person :P

Did we clone him? That'd be great. This clone could replace Hamilton. :D

WOOOOOOOOOW I am out of it today! LMAO

I meant Matty and Walker! LOL

I wish Hedican would go ahead and retire so we could free us his salary money to sign another D Man.

:o

wow

i think you are forgetting the whole "Hedican's still a great player" thing

he's just injured

Hedican has been playing great. Why do you want to get ridof him? His skating improved after his hip surgery, and he is technically sound.I can't wait till he gets back.

Whats the news on Tanabe, he was playing well before he got injured....despite some people disagreeing I'm curious what the latest on him is.

The biggest thing in that though is that Hedican is doubtful. He hasn't been very good this year, but he can't be any worse than Kaberle.

Last I looked he was about a +6 before going out with the knee strain. Pretty bad, really. (sarcasm)

Whats the news on Tanabe, he was playing well before he got injured....despite some people disagreeing I'm curious what the latest on him is.

He hasn't been back on the ice yet. Apparently his concussion was pretty bad. It could be awhile.

He hasn't been back on the ice yet. Apparently his concussion was pretty bad. It could be awhile.

Man, that's just really weird. He was injured during the comeback against the Leafs, right? The 3-2 OT game?

I hadn't even noticed he wasn't on the ice until they mentioned it in the recap. What, exactly, happened to him?

Man, that's just really weird. He was injured during the comeback against the Leafs, right? The 3-2 OT game?

I hadn't even noticed he wasn't on the ice until they mentioned it in the recap. What, exactly, happened to him?

Not a clue. I didn't see the hit and I had a clear view of the ice in section 110 that night. I just was like "Where the heck did David go?" after he disappeared.

I guess they said it was pretty bad though. He couldn't see and so his parents had to come down here to help him out. I guess his vision is okay now, because he was driving the other night but they said he really isn't improving quickly at all. I just hate this for him after how well he was doing.

Nothing confirmed but I heard it may have been a grade 4 concussion. Very similar to Patrice Bergeron in Boston who also still isn't close to returning.

Nothing confirmed but I heard it may have been a grade 4 concussion. Very similar to Patrice Bergeron in Boston who also still isn't close to returning.

:o

wow

i think you are forgetting the whole "Hedican's still a great player" thing

he's just injured

My point exactly. When hasn't he been injured? A player does us no good when h is on IR and that is where Hiedican has lived for the past couple of years.