The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
model-citizen-1

The NHL is pulling out all the stops to get the Caps in

^^ Sure, but go look at Whaler's sig about game performances. That's what I'm talking about w/ OUR play or lack of during that time. We've generally been playing very well since after the ASG w/ all those players out, yes.

Yeah, you could see our consistancy has been suspect. Cam has been playing his butt off...

I don't think they really care about our lil' ole Hurricanes, andy. It's a moot point.

and they wonder why the fan base down this way is so weak...

OMG, poor Cam! He's been doing a pretty decent job, though, despite being bombarded tonight. Some of those saves tonight, holy cow! I'm surprized he hasn't been called for 4 min. for standing on his head. ;)

WOW! Now we see that if Huet tripping Bayda, Bayda is guilty? Never seen such a bad officiating ever!!!

is there any way contact NHL officials including commisioner to report this type of unbearable issues? This shame has to be corrected by NHL

YEESSSSS...ANOTHER PK! Thank God..we had some good chances there and you don't want to give us any momentum.

This is insane I have always tried to think that some sports games were not called but you can see right through this one.

I hope the Capitals enjoy their playoff run. It won't be long...that's for sure.

With officiating like this they are a shoe in to the ECF, from there its a @#$% shoot who gets the call, the Pens or Craps?

Manufactured Hype, partially justified, but way overhyped!

This is the biggest load of ***t EVER. These refs can take the game and put it you know where.

Lol, Hoyle.

I'm serious....

You guys are much more cheerful to hang with when the Canes are winning.

4 minutes is plenty of time to score two goals. Stranger things have happened. Don't call it quits just yet.

I'd like to see them in ;)

Hoyle, you guys are on a tear this year. BUT, you have to admitt, we own you guys in the playoffs....;)