The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
model-citizen-1

The NHL is pulling out all the stops to get the Caps in

Hoyle, you guys are on a tear this year. BUT, you have to admitt, we own you guys in the playoffs....;)

5 on 3 sweet!!!!! Come on BOYS!!!!!

Keep deleting my posts, its okay.

Canes played like garbage tonight. Caps outplayed them all over the ice.

Huet kicked Cam's butt.

I love the conspiracy theory talk though, its pretty comical. Officials do the best they can, and aren't given orders. If they were, they would quit like that. Trust me on that.

Nice talking to you...

take care now, bye bye then

Hoyle, you guys are on a tear this year. BUT, you have to admitt, we own you guys in the playoffs....;)

You got me there...

Even the Whale beat us in 92. :(

Keep deleting my posts, its okay.

Canes played like garbage tonight. Caps outplayed them all over the ice.

Huet kicked Cam's butt.

I love the conspiracy theory talk though, its pretty comical. Officials do the best they can, and aren't given orders. If they were, they would quit like that. Trust me on that.

dude, if you knew the game, even you could see what we are talking about....a blind man could see it...

You got me there...

Even the Whale beat us in 92. :(

I will say though...I would want to meat you guys in the 1st round. DEADLY PP!!!

Yea I think they did, any one can see what was going on tonight I have never seen so much * in one place at one time.

this is the biggest load of @#$% i have ever seen. im so disappointed in this game. not by the canes, but by the poor sportsman ship, the poor ref job that has been displayed. and screw u ovechkin for trying to get the fans louder for putting ur hands in the air. ur a piece of @#$% with a bad attitude and dont deserve to be in the nhl. if you cant win without the ref's help.. screw you. oh yea.. we have a good young player on our name too. his name is STAAL look it up you arrogant *edit*.

Been watching for 21 years and playing for 10.

I think I know the game.

Blame the refs for getting outplayed all over the ice. Blame the refs for the last 3 weeks too. Blame the refs for the Caps playing great hockey the past 3 weeks.

Lot easier then blaming your team, isn't it.

You honestly think the ref's decided before the game to let the Caps win? Please.

admin, let him stay please....

yes, the officials were pretty bad. However, if the Canes did something on any of their power play they may have been able to make it a game. The Canes are going to need to dig deep and show up to play tomorrow night. If they lose tomorrow, bye-bye playoffs.

The Canes got beat all over the ice tonight. The refs didn't help, but the Canes didn't play their best game when they should have showed up to clinch the division.

I can't believe you all are blaming the officials and ONLY the officials. The ref did not put the puck in the net on the soft goal by Laich. The refs did not score the first goal either.

I agree some of the calls are questionable. Saying that the game is rigged is friggin stupid. The Caps have self destructed countless times over the years and I expected them to do that tonight.

Suck it up. They got beat.

this is the biggest load of @#$% i have ever seen. im so disappointed in this game. not by the canes, but by the poor sportsman ship, the poor ref job that has been displayed. and screw u ovechkin for trying to get the fans louder for putting ur hands in the air. ur a piece of @#$% with a bad attitude and dont deserve to be in the nhl. if you cant win without the ref's help.. screw you. oh yea.. we have a good young player on our name too. his name is STAAL look it up you arrogant *edit*.

and for the admins.. those are not cuss words.. they are the word cr@p not what you think it may be.

The NHL's refs suck badly and need to quit and get a job they can do. The fact that the refs favor ovechkin is purely ridiculous and I'm about to send the NHL a NICE email.

Yea I think they did, any one can see what was going on tonight I have never seen so much * in one place at one time.

It was a joke by the officiating. I've seen many hundred NHL games. This game was totally absurd. It looked like the NBA with the referee who was gambling... just impossible to happen by coincidence.

*** are you talking about?? You have lost your mind. :blink:

I can't believe you all are blaming the officials and ONLY the officials. The ref did not put the puck in the net on the soft goal by Laich. The refs did not score the first goal either.

I agree some of the calls are questionable. Saying that the game is rigged is friggin stupid. The Caps have self destructed countless times over the years and I expected them to do that tonight.

Suck it up. They got beat.

The Refs lead to the goal that put the caps in the front running seat with 3 - 1 goal, the refs are the reason we couldn't score as much because we were on a penalty kill we had to reason to be in, the refs are the reason we didn't get any power plays because they were favoring the Crapitals.

dont care about your resume really. Your on our boards so get used to the b8tching and moaning.

Of course we were outplayed we had no chance to get any momentum.

We all know that had we played better toward the end of the season we wouldn't be in this situation.

We all know that the Crapitals have been killing it. We all know that they have the most dynamic player in the league.

But if your sooo hockey savy and you have been watching you cant deny our phantom calls.

And it's funny your in here running your mouth to strangers like you are playing the game tonight.

It defines idiotic...

Scoring two goals in the last two games is not gonna cut it. The loss against Tampa Bay was pathetic. Bringing back Williams and Whitney prematurely left them with a short bench tonight. They'd better decide right after this debacle tonight if they want to be in the playoffs or not. Yeah the blatant favoritism toward Ovechkin is not even close to being subtle. He gets away with numerous penalties in a game. And yeah, the penalty calls were very one-sided, but the Caps really far outplayed the Canes and deserved that win with or without lopsided officiating. . BTW, for those who forgot, Brad Watson was the same ref who called Williams for two ridiculous diving penalties in Florida after the local press made a big stink. I guess he just doesn't like the Canes. Objective officiating isn't in his calling. What can you do to fight that.

dont care about your resume really. Your on our boards so get used to the b8tching and moaning.

Of course we were outplayed we had no chance to get any momentum.

We all know that had we played better toward the end of the season we wouldn't be in this situation.

We all know that the Crapitals have been killing it. We all know that they have the most dynamic player in the league.

But if your sooo hockey savy and you have been watching you cant deny our phantom calls.

And it's funny your in here running your mouth to strangers like you are playing the game tonight.

It defines idiotic...

PREACH IT!! AMEN!