The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

A gift for someone!

I can't go but I wanted to let you know that this is really nice of you to do this. You're a great person!

I have one extra ticket to tonight's game in sec 106 and would like to give it away to one of you who may not have had the chance to get one of these last games.

If, and only if you are able to get to the RBC center tonight, I'll be giving this ticket for FREE to the first person who responds by PM. Please only respond if you can really make it to the game.**

I'm leaving soon so I'll need this happen quickly.

Good luck...

Way to go TSA! Maybe I will see you there..

Congrats to StateColeFan! Cheer loud for all that cant make the game in person. I would rather spend my time tailgating and helping out a broke college kid than trying to sell the ticket at the arena, lol.

Cheer loud for all that cant make it. To those that will be on the boards tonight, cheer loudly and DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Oh, and be nice to the staff too ;)

Congrats to StateColeFan! Cheer loud for all that cant make the game in person. I would rather spend my time tailgating and helping out a broke college kid than trying to sell the ticket at the arena, lol.

Cheer loud for all that cant make it. To those that will be on the boards tonight, cheer loudly and DONT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

Oh, and be nice to the staff too ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TSA!

Luckily I have been on the boards more than I should have been today. It will be a nice break from my busy week here at State.

I will be cheering loudly and respectfully.

GO CANES!

(TSA Just wanting to confirm that you received my info)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TSA!

Luckily I have been on the boards more than I should have been today. It will be a nice break from my busy week here at State.

GO CANES!

Got it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TSA!

GO CANES!

Got it!

I have one extra ticket to tonight's game in sec 106 and would like to give it away to one of you who may not have had the chance to get one of these last games.

If, and only if you are able to get to the RBC center tonight, I'll be giving this ticket for FREE to the first person who responds by PM. Please only respond if you can really make it to the game.**

I'm leaving soon so I'll need this happen quickly.

Good luck...

Great offer TSA. Thanks to a similar offer by Erwin Cane-head (a BIG thanks, Caron) we were at the game. Section 316, what a great place to be when the Canes score!! Those T4's really rock that end of the RBC. :lol:

Finally back from the game, and doing some catch up studying, but it was well worth it. I just want to say thanks again to TSA. The seats were great, 12 rows up from the ice. I got a good look at the Canes during warmups, and I had a good view of every goal scored. I even got a good view of Mike Smith punching the heck out of Bayda when he was pushed in the goal. It was a great atmosphere, great seats, and a great game. I am so thankful I was able to go. Thanks again.

I wish I could go but being in Ohio now doesn't help any. I was at the last game of the season last year and let me say that it was magical even though it meant nothing. The fans were loud and extremely supportive despite the fact the season was over. I can only imagine how loud it will be tonight. I'll be watching from my center ice feed on my computer with the volume way up.