The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac59

Do you Remember When---?

I love the feeling of that full season ticket book, kind of depressing now we are down to that lone ticket in the book. Here's hoping our playoff strips will be needed!

I remember sitting at work and people who were at home posting that they received their season tickets. I remember how I couldn't wait to get home, then when I do, I see this package on my front stoop. It was like Christmas in September. Its always great getting that box and while your opening it waiting in anticipation to see what the tickets look like this year and what goodies are inside.

I can't believe tonight is it for the regular season. It seems like the season just started. Wednesday night ripping the tickets out of the book I got sad seeing that there was only 1 ticket left when months ago, the book was full :(

That last ticket is sad, however, my sister and I got our playoff tickets in the mail this week!!! :lol: SO ready for this game tonight. The RBC will go crazy when that final buzzer goes off and we hopefully are Southeast Division Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it tonight Caniacs...loud and proud!

I love the feeling of that full season ticket book, kind of depressing now we are down to that lone ticket in the book. Here's hoping our playoff strips will be needed!

I feel your pain, it is only somewhat eased by the six playoff strips i have next to them.

Do you remember when the Canes buried the Panthers on 4/4/08 and won the Southeast Division :P

Do you remember when the Canes choked against the Panthers on 4/4/08 and plummeted to the bottom of the conference in a one week span.

Ah memories.

GO PANTHERS!

GO CAPS!

Enjoy 7th place and the Canadiens in the first round.

Do you remember when the Canes choked against the Panthers on 4/4/08 and plummeted to the bottom of the conference in a one week span.

Ah memories.

GO PANTHERS!

GO CAPS!

Enjoy 7th place and the Canadiens in the first round.

Haha, it is impossible for them to "plummit" below the Panthers.

As our last ticket comes to an end for STH don't be upset, are playoff ticket's are here which = new season, this season has gone by quick, but I guess it's always that way when your having fun. Tonight "the eye of the storm is upon us" let's make the final regular season game one to remember, and ignore panther fan's, unfortunately they do not know what it's like to have playoff hockey in Sunrise FL!

Haha, it is impossible for them to "plummit" below the Panthers.

Didn't say they would plummet below the Panthers...just to the bottom of the conference and possibly out of the playoffs.

"Plummit" ?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plummit''>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plummit' target="_blank">http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plummit[/post]