The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

The official "I'm mad as heck and I'm not gonna take it anymore" thread

Better read up a few posts before trying to redirect people ;)

Um FYI I check this thread every time I log on. I saw that post about the orange jacket but I was just telling him/her that we actually WERE going to have a new jersey.

Oh... our team needs to get everything straight. What is happening with Cole? Can they ever decide? What about Hammy? Aucoin called down, but what are they going to do with him? I think they need a giant file cabinet to sort out all their problems and then, when all the problems are sorted and resolved, they can just bury the file cabinets and never have to deal with the problems again.

Um FYI I check this thread every time I log on. I saw that post about the orange jacket but I was just telling him/her that we actually WERE going to have a new jersey.

Lets just keep this thread to rants, gripes complaints and venting. Then there wont be any confusion. I believe the original poster of the question was just being funny. ;)

Lets just keep this thread to rants, gripes complaints and venting. Then there wont be any confusion. I believe the original poster of the question was just being funny. ;)

*jumping up and down stomping feet in the ground* Racka fracka fricka fraka! Dag nabbit, con flamed Hurricanes! *grumbles, kicks a rock*

Ahh, venting is fun...

*jumping up and down stomping feet in the ground* Racka fracka fricka fraka! Dag nabbit, con flamed Hurricanes! *grumbles, kicks a rock*

Ahh, venting is fun...

nice yosimete sam analog. i give it a 9.1 :D

Ahh, venting is fun...

I've got more of a preference to "South Park mob" vent than the "Yosemite Sam" vent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ3qzIwmlw''>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ3qzIwmlw' target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ3qzIwmlw[/post]

RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE!

Nice mock up and I like how you went with the newer Reebok Edge style. Only thing I'd change is to make the orange more of a brighter "pilon orange".

Unfortunately microsoft paint doesn't have a real "pilon orange." If I wasn't lazy the bottom would also include the flags with orange and silver. Though I'm not sure that the route sign should point up but possibly at other players for full scapegoat possibilities.

In case you didn't know (and if you've been checking NHL.com at all recently, you have to have known with the obsession they have) the Washington Capitals are currently playing as the best team in hockey. One simple coaching change and suddenly they're red hot. They just beat the Atlantic leading Flyers in Philly tonight (not exactly an easy task)

So, why is this on the Canes forum? Easy, the Capitals are playing too good for the Canes to think they're making the playoffs. Period. Its not like a team from the SE is going to make the playoffs if they don't win the division, and to put it lightly, a quick glance at the 2 teams shows a complete contrast between the W totals between Washington and Carolina since the turn of the year. We're not making the playoffs this year. We knew it was coming and its here. Washington is now the SE Division leaders, they have a game in hand on us, they're playing an up-tempo inspired game that we did back in 2006. We look like we're going through the motions. You can debate this and flame me and call me whatever name in the book, but it won't change what will happen. These 2 teams are headed in complete opposite directions and we're not going in the right one.

If this keeps up (and it most likely will) we'll probably end up about 10 points out of the division lead, if not more, by the time the season ends.

C'est la vie

Making sure i come here early to get the best sit in the house.

Have my pepsi and popcorn... all ready for the mob to start thrash talk. :lol:

Haha.

I am going to both Thursday's game vs. Penguins and Saturday's game vs. Panthers. I have barely any if not no hope that we will win these games let alone try in both of them. Does anyone else?

and our playoff ticket order forms must be in by when?

Hard to believe the front office had the balls to even send them out!!!!lol :angry: :angry: :blink: